The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I Threw A Fork!

Old 06-05-2008, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 hyundai tiburon fx

So here I am right, i'm driving to work. I get on the on ramp of the express way and it never fails, there is a car in front of me driving like 20 mph up the ramp as always some one who just wont let you merge in to traffic. It's a tight ramp so I down shift to second gear to over take, the merging lane is coming to an end traffic is not letting up and the guy in front wont speed up. I go to shift and slam it in to 3rd gear and the engine revs up to the sky. I'm like what the F%#*. Long story short, I lost 1st, 3rd and 4th. The car is now in the shop and it is confirmed. I threw a fork. It suck, I had just the received the Irs check and had other plans for it but now I have to get the tranny fixed. mad.gif
Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

tranny shouldn't drain all of your IRS check. Junkyard hunt for a lower mileage one. Because its in the shop are they fixing it for you because you cant (no space, tools or whatnot) or because now they have they are trying to make money?