The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I Need To Scream Very Loudly Right Now....

Old 06-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Not sure how many people read the situation on my myspace blog, but I the girl and I broke up yesterday.

The Details

I hate how when you go through that shit, you sit and do nothing but think and think and think. I wish I could just turn off my brain for one second so I could get some work done today at work, but its not happening. So I think I need to go somewhere and scream at the top of my lungs until I feel better.

Whats even more focked up is the fact that she called me late last night when I was spinnin at the club, and left me a voicemail saying she was sorry. So that basically means she KNOWS she did stuff to cause a hurtful breakup, and its like twisting the knife even more into my skin.

It seems like I go from relationship to relationship and I take my time trying to get to know these girls as much as possible, and out of no where, their skeletons come out. I think the worst part of it all, is that music is my number one passion in life and last night while at the club...I kept thinking about what happened, and I completely and totally lost my passion for being there. Didnt want to spin, didnt want to dance with my B-boy crew, just didnt want to do anything other than forget about what she did (but I couldnt). So the fact that she is getting the best of me in that way, words can not even describe what thats like.

Ok...I'm gonna finish up some work and take off for the day. I cant sit here in my office or else this stuff is gonna drive me absolutely insane....
Old 06-07-2007, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best way to get her back is have sex with her best friend... or her sister if she has one. smile.gif
Old 06-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Her best friend is a "big" girl, and her sister is only 15.

Next.... laugh.gif tongue.gif
Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 AM

I'm not saying do it and enjoy it... but you have to do it out of principle...
Old 06-07-2007, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

lol. i think the best way to get over it is just to let her go and forget about it. obviously shes not the right one for you. sooner or later youlln find a good one and everything will make sense
Old 06-07-2007, 02:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Go ass bang her dad, she'll hate you forever.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:30 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

alright man, i say this with not knowing her and only judging from the post on your myspace.

She's an immature female who needs to just grow the f*** up and learn what she wants to do in life. I say this because i have been through it. Immarutiry owns her and if she can just break-up with you on a whim after talking to some guy at the bar for a few hours, then F*** that B****. Honestly man, you might feel like shit now but it will get better and sooner than later.

I think Redzman said it best...she would hate you forever if you got to her father.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^^^ I couldnt have said it beter myself. Just move on, play the field and the prfect one will come along.

I also noticed on your myspace blog that 90% of the people that posted are chics. finding a new one should be easy!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

you dont need that crap man trust me it only gets worse the more times you allow yourself to be dragged through helll
Old 06-07-2007, 09:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I can't believe I read that blog. however heres my take:

she's like 90% of all the women out there. immature and selfish. she only did for you what she would get in return. no matter how much she said she cared for you, she didnt. she didn't even believe you wouldn't delete stuff from her cell phone.

I know it sucks, you invest so much into a relationship, and then it's all gone from nowhere... It's like having a 4 of a kind hand, going all in, and then seeing your opponent's royal flush.

the solution: spend lots of time with friends, and bang all the girls who responded on your blog page. I guarentee you'll feel better.