The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I hate it when...

Old 11-14-2012, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Gen Coupe 2.0 Track
Default I hate it when...

... when construction workers decide 7am is a good time to start working... in a residential neighborhood.

... people at the gym look at themselves and start flexing in front of the mirror or cause a whole lot of attention by grunting with heavy weights.

... when people turn right and go into my lane and then go slow.

... when you're always tasked with everything at work, when they're others that can do it also!

... when a GF says something that's obviously to bait you into getting pissed, then gets mad at you for getting mad, or for not getting mad.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

Originally Posted by gelfy
... when construction workers decide 7am is a good time to start working... in a residential neighborhood.

When would you like us to start? 10am? Some of us HAVE to start working at 7am, it's not a choice.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Originally Posted by gelfy
... when people pull into my lane and then go slow, whether it be from a side road or another lane.

... when you're always tasked with everything at work, when its actually the job of the person asking you to do it!
fixed

speaking of doing things that arnt your job at work. every day we, the porters, are asked by one of our service writers to do something for him, we usually say yes. today everybody said no to everything he asked, it was so awesome. he got so pissed that he actually had to do something himself and stormed off 4 times. Think hes getting the hint? XD