The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I Hate Models.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Ok... So I spent $12 at the Auto show. Man oh man.. I was so excited. Before checking out the imports, I decided to look at the American cars. Ford had some beautiful looking pick-ups; the real eye candy for me was Dodge's trucks.

Anyways. 15 minutes into the auto show, I see this model on the Dodge Nitro turntable. This is the first time I've seen a model at the Detroit Auto show(Except at Ferrari and Lamborghini). I asked her kindly if she can stand next to the Dodge Nitro so I can take a picture... Loudly she said "NO!". I took my camera out anyways and took her picture. AFter the picture she yelled at me "You know, that was so rude. You didn't ask nicely". I was so embarrassed and extremely self-conscious. I had no idea that it was rude. I looked down while walking away and I ended up in the 3 Dodge Vipers they had there(1 was a modified one). I went back past the models and some guy yelled "Hey Sexy, can I take your picture?!!" , she said "sure"! I'm not sure what made her mad at me. I know I'm not a good looking guy, but I"m not perverted in real life and I didn't think she should of yelled at me. I was at the auto show for 5 hours, and the whole time I was suffering from self-consciousness. One of my theories was that I was wearing my Border Patrol hat, and she had a hispanic looking descent. What's wrong with a Border patrol hat? People were wearing NYPD, FBI, CIA, NAVY, ARMY hats... what's wrong with a Border Patrol hat? Anyways.. pictures later.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:25 PM

Come on a Border Patrol is the same as an INS hat. She didnt like cause of that. Dont get down about it.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

wow, if u cant understand why she might be offended by that then u should have felt badly the whole time.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

every single post...

race.

every damn one. what the hell is wrong with you?
Old 01-15-2007, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^... hmm. I didn't say anything racist....
Old 01-15-2007, 10:08 PM

I doubt that that had anything to do with it, she was probably just a stuck up b****.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Jan 16 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^^... hmm. I didn't say anything racist....</div>

while you didnt say anything racist you did mention race, and it shows your complete infatuation with racial appearances.

you need help man. i used to just think you were doing it to piss people off but you really do have a problem.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:23 PM

first off, if everything happened the way you said it it did then she was just being a jerk. Dang thats their job, stand next to a car and be friendly. either she was being a jerk or you asked to get her "something sexiest" self over next to the car to take her picture. If it had been me I'd have said something like, "dang, some model you are!"

on the other hand, why is your first thought race and your hat? and if you thought anything you wear would offend people why are you wearing it? just to tick people off? Anyways a border patrol hat isn't going to make anyone mad, it's just a job. There not out there just nabbing mexicans.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

She was probably Japanese and knew you were Korean.

WTF?

Dude, they are models, don't ask, just take the damned picture. Who ASKS?!?!?
Old 01-15-2007, 10:26 PM

^^lol, really though you were doing the polite thing and asking. True, you don't really need to ask, they are there to advertise.

btw, your being a little overly dramatic, come on....ruined?? go watch the tickle-me-emo video wink1.gif