The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I GOT OUTBID!!

Old 03-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Random @ Mar 6 2006, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>2002blackgt
Where are YOUR ethics? You're trying to get an item cheap, and you're upset because????

A. you're exposed as a punk ass low bidder
B. you didn't bid what you were willing to pay, and you're mad at your own stupidity, so you take it out on the person who outbid you?
C. you have no ethics, and were trying to get the item for bottom dollar, and you're upset because your scheme to screw the seller didn't work.

Guess, what? TO bad, so sad, you didn't get to screw the seller with a low bid. Next time, bid what you are willing to pay, and/or shuddup. You're only showing that the problem is with YOU, not the person who outbid you to purchased the item. You're complaining about ethics, when you are trying to screw the seller with low bids.
Dmitry-
that is www.ubid.com not ebay.</div>
He never mentioned that he HIMSELF was trying to be a last second bidder. So why are you flaming him about it? He just made a mistake of not bidding enough.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget option #3 Random. Bid what you want to pay, but only in the last few seconds. Anyone who bids early in an auction deserves to be outbid. tongue.gif Seriously, all you are doing when bidding early is inviting someone to snipe you, or worse, start a bid war. That's the method I use, I've never found the need for a sniping program to do it for me.

Know the max you want to pay, and wait as long as possible before bidding.

Unless you are bidding on an auction of mine, in which case I invite you to bid early and often. cool.gif