The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I got jacked...

Old 01-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

at least it was a pretty cheap motivator to get your act straight and get an alarm...didnt break nuthin so u got off easy...i got a friend who got her window broke into and the thief took everything in her car...even her clothes!
Old 01-16-2005, 03:45 PM

ya if u realy think about it a Tib is a fairly easy car to break into since we have no upper door frame, shanps, that sucks
Old 01-17-2005, 01:19 PM

you might be able to get the alarm cheap. but you won't be able to talk them down off the install. The reason is they have to pay someone to install it unless it's your buddy then you won't get hooked up. trust me on that one.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kit-Fox)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya if u realy think about it a Tib is a fairly easy car to break into since we have no upper door frame, shanps, that sucks</div>
easiest car to break into I have ever found.. my old excel. I could literally break into that car with a piece of cardboard.. pull the weatherstripping away from the glass.. work the cardboard down by the lock button until it stops.. and then give it a hard shove... lock button should pop right up.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:16 PM

ya, too bad our cars are easy to break into, i dont think many of us had that problem though.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:21 PM

True...but then again, they see the Hyundai badge, and they look at what you've done to your car...if it looks pretty much stock, they just laugh at us, and look for Honda with ICE and steal that ish. No one wants to steal from a Tiburon...or even a Hyundai...unless you riced out your ride. Then...well...ricers have it coming to them anyway. Not trying to be an ass...but some people deserve what they get for the **** they put into their cars. But for every other non-ricer who gets robbed, I feel for ya.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:16 PM

haha u got cuaght by AWS LMAO ROTFL, muahaha, my ICE isnt all that hightech, i dont have much nice stuff that is like stealable, maybe my anti-radar and my stereo face, but thats pretty much all, i keep all the stuff behind the back seat of the passenger side cuz i actualy keep that seat back and down always since no1 else drives with me, eliminates one blind spot at least.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:00 PM

That crap happend to my brother..he had an expensive radio (forgot the brand) with removeable face. The one day he forgot to remove it, it got stolen.