The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Hyundai Haters

Old 09-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^ Yea I find that attitude mostly amongst the GK crowd. Not saying anything about anyone here, but the local gk's I hang out with swear their car is superior to any other Hyundai. I personally appreciate any car, but some people don't have the ability to appreciate other people's work. But w/e at the end of the day it's your car and as long as it puts a big smile on your face as you are leaving a bad day of work/school that's all that really matters.

I've never really had anybody say anything negative. My car isn't an eye opener or anything, but I have sure impressed a couple people. Had a guy at the track in an older BMW not believe that I had a 4 cyl in there. "How can your auto 4cyl run faster than my stick 6cyl".... lol.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:03 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T Track

Yea im not going to let it get to me, just annoying how many people jump on their high horse when you roll up in a hyundai. They dont know sh*t about the cars thats apparent, and they do get butt hurt when you dust them from the line. Ignorant car drivers that are stuck on one type of car miss out on some really good rides! If they went about it a different way they might even learn a thing or two.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:53 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

PS i think hyundai sales are up because america is poorer