The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Hyundai Haters

Old 09-12-2009, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T Track
Smile Hyundai Haters

Im sick of haveing to defend my Hyundai from all these haters in VA. For every person that tells me they love my car, theres someone behind him to say "Yea but its still a Hyundai". B**ch line up with me, and then go tell your friends how you got dusted by a HYundai then. Just last night I was rolling around ODU coming back from a party and there had to be 100+ people all down 43rd st. I was coming up to a house with about 12 guys out front and heard one guy say "thats that new genesis, that sh*t is clean", shortly followed by a "Dude its a hyundai". So I promptly gave him a nice engine rev, burnout and the classic fingure. I will admit I snapped a bit, but it's got to stop somewhere. I guess haters hate and they will forever, but I know my car will give a good run for anyone around my area. Had to get it off my chest and for all the other hyundai haters here a pre-response to anything you have to say about my hyundai, <span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">F**K YOU!!!!</span>
Old 09-12-2009, 09:14 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

f*ck hyundai

ill smoke your fat pig in my maxima
Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Yeah, people will always hate. Just ignore them.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:54 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai F24S

<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS">I've yet to get a negative comment about my car...I do get the occasional "that's a Hyundai??" though.. wink.gif</span>
Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent 2.0L

Maybe this will make ya feel better. A while back me and the wife went looking for a new ride. We stopped in an Acura dealer. The sales guys came out. We started talking and he said to me are you going to trade in your IS300! Which I was driving my accent. So yea, that make me feel proud to tell him that was a Hyundai. Made him fell like a big ass. smile.gif
Old 09-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Theres haters for just about ever make of car out there, except for the higher end ones (Porche, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc...). Anyone who drives a some kind of import or small cylinder engine will constantly have someone somewhere hating. The SRT-4 guys have people saying, "Its still a neon!" The Honda guys have people saying, "Its still Rice!" and the same for Mitsu, Toyota, and so on.

Just goes with part of the game. Unfortunately, Hyundai will have the old reputation that its had since day one of having cheap cars, no matter what they come out with. Some people are just really closed minded, and if you're not paying premium price for some big name car...then what ever you drive will always have haters.

But, the best part about having haters, is making them feel stupid when they get destroyed on the street, track, or show field by something they were so closed minded about. wink.gif
Old 09-12-2009, 01:23 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

we don't condone street racing but when people give me sh*t about it i just show them what hyundai has to offer and i honestly hope they feel like twats when they get their asses handed to them by, oh god no, a hyundai
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>So I promptly gave him a nice engine rev, burnout and the classic fingure.</div>
i don't think said guy was worthy of deserving such a spectacle.

i agree with Visionz but there will always be something wrong with Hondas of the like. ever sat in an Accord 3 door? It is unbearable yet it is so popular for some reason. even Civics are so uncomfortable, the designs don't make sense. another thing is the demographic of the people who hook them up are just plain sh*tty, and that sh*ttinness shows by how much taste and uniqueness they have to start off with. although they've been in F1 (i don't count anything other than WRC) Honda have never entered in World Rallies. i will say they are good reliable cars, but they will always remind me of an infestation of rice-o-roni.

you can tell who is judging because if someone is negative they are uneducated. it is impossible to be that negative towards any successful world-leading manufacturer. if they are negative, then they're one worthless useless kid living at home vs. multi-millionaire CEO's getting sexed up in jacoozies on roof tops. at least when i judge hondas it is in a positive educated manner. people who say "it's still a hyundai" don't know squat about cars. believe me, i spoke to these people and they really don't know what's going on in the car industry at all.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:00 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai F24S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Sep 12 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'></div>

<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS">Hate on that, bitches</span>. banana.gif biggrin.gif Crylol.gif
Old 09-12-2009, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

lol.. there are haters even in the Hyundai scene. We were invited to a Tiburon meet (this was before we bought the Tib). Most people there laughed at the Accent and even made fun of the modifications we made to the accent.. They were really snobby to us. After we were done eating and we were getting ready for the cruise part of the meet. We, in the Accent, lead the group of Tib on a cruise that they were not able to keep up with us. Once we get to the restaurant everyone who laughed at us came up and complimented us. Told us that they were having to push their cars so hard that it was almost scary.

The point is that even if people make fun of your car, you need to let them laugh. In the end you will whoop their asses and make them wish they had what you had. Don't let them bring you down. The Hyundai brand is starting to turn a lot of heads and more people are starting to realize that Hyundai's are just throw away cars anymore!