The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

HP.com is sucking

Old 10-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Thanks for posting for me Faith.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Rrriiigggghhhttt...

I'll use this thread as a reference over on *** to show folks what a Nazi site is like. Good lord, our warning system looks fantastic now!

Wait a second, you have a filter on so I can't type ***?

R D T!!!

Visionz, if you are truly golden, post all those emails man, let him sink his own ship.
LOL
Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

lol.. i love this thread it makes me laugh and realize that in reality people really do suck balls!! EVERYONE!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Oct 7 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Rrriiigggghhhttt...

I'll use this thread as a reference over on *** to show folks what a Nazi site is like. Good lord, our warning system looks fantastic now!

Wait a second, you have a filter on so I can't type ***?

R D T!!!

Visionz, if you are truly golden, post all those emails man, let him sink his own ship.
LOL</div>

I was about to say WTF...theres no filter on any of the site links.....then realized you typed it in like that on purpose. laugh.gif tongue.gif

I'm waiting to see if they remove my content over there first before I start posting that kind of stuff.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai all the way

i lurk here now and then but i just wanted to say that i was a member at hp for awhile and it sucks over there. i hate that site so much because of the ads and how slow it is. visionz im glad this site has been around for as long as it has and you continue to make this a fun board for people to come to. i plan on telling everyone i know to come here and to stay away from hp. keep up the great work you do here.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:45 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xilef @ Oct 8 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i lurk here now and then but i just wanted to say that i was a member at hp for awhile and it sucks over there. i hate that site so much because of the ads and how slow it is. visionz im glad this site has been around for as long as it has and you continue to make this a fun board for people to come to. i plan on telling everyone i know to come here and to stay away from hp. keep up the great work you do here.</div>
Be careful how you do that. We don't need extra crap happening between the boards.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'> Originally Posted by faithofadragon
187sks wants to know WHY he was banned also</div>
I have warned him about his avatar and sig before. He persisted, so he was banned. I thought he was an OK guy too, but he didn't comply with my request to remove the avatar or the sig. I figured he would know that.

Nadeem</div>
He's either blatantly full of sh*t, or he sent me a PM and I never logged in to see it before I was banned.

Either way, I NEVER in ANY way was warned about ANYTHING. I can't say an attempt of some sort wasn't made, but if so I never got it. I'm pretty sure HP sends you an email when you get a PM also so if that's the case then no he's full of it.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:11 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway, this is a really long response, and I wanted to get it all off my chest. Nadeem has ALOT to learn, and his site is going to continue to fall apart more and more. So yeah...thats that.....</div>

truly well said on every aspect. i'm not sure how it's possible to ban somebody he knows nothing about, without telling them.

did he remove the DIY's? sometimes legal action is necessary. this is beyond ridiculous and the guy's defense is very weak and illogical.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:37 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

lol look at my reply 187
Old 10-08-2009, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

faith your response almost made me piss myself at work..

"so you permabanned him for that??

thats like warning your neighbor to please lower the radio at night...then when he didnt listen for the 3rd time

you shoot him in the face"