The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

HP.com is sucking

Old 10-04-2009, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hahaha yep! wish more people would go in there to swat the ol' beehive. it would be all of us vs. the wizard of oz/hairy man that hates his reflection in the mirror everytime before showers.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Stupid people.

I still can't load HP. I'll try to figure that out once I'm done on here.

[Edit]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never</div>

Losers.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

See, RDT does not have the most nazi staff..lol..

HA is growing by the year, when you have active members and active forums you have potential cash flow. I bet they probably don't have patched software and spam bots are signing up by the minute lol..

I would def send the intellectual property letter to them though, no reason for them to keep your creativity and not credit it for you.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I sent them an email this morning. They now have 48 hours to remove my content and DIY's or else they will be receiving a letter from my attorney. He's been contacted also, and is ready to draft up the letter as well. If its not removed, I will go forward and file an ordinance for a lawsuit due to them using my intellectual property and content against my approval.

Floyd, so basically it looks like you will get banned from there if anyone who is part of the staff here, has an HA link in their sigs, an HA avatar, or speaks about any other site that could take money away from them. So gay!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent 2.0L

I had something with ha in my sig, so I guess I will be banned as well. Yea me!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:44 AM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

Hp sucks dog balls. I go there about once a week to check my Pm's and lend a hand to beta swappers. I did win some EBC yellowstuff pads today! So that is cool. I don't understand what the deal is with HA being in there swear filter but Crooked H is not? I link people to tons of forums there, but HA is the only one I have to space out for people??? wtf?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Administrator

I am going to watch how it goes for you Josh, and I will also get them to remove my 13,000+ posts if I can find a way.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I laugh that they still have me listed in the staff:

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/showgroups.php

Those of you who are still on that site, please send a PM to Red_AGT and the Admin on my behalf with the following message:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>This message is being sent on behalf of Visionz (the owner of Hyundai Aftermarket.org):

Hyundai Performance is still listing me as being part of their staff, and is using my intellectual property on their site, against my permission and acceptance. The Admin (Nydeem) has been sent an email, as well as Vertical Scope and Auto Forums, notifying them that they have 48 hours to remove all of my content and to remove me where it says I am part of the Moderating team.

Since I have been banned from this site and no longer a contributing member of the community, I am not allowing the use of any of my DIY's, Instructional Topics, or Posts on this website without my approval. My attorney has also been contacted, and Vertical Scope will be receiving a certified letter if this is all not taken care of immediately.

In conclusion, I would like to address the point of what a disappointment this has become. Hyundai Performance has become the joke of the Hyundai community around the world. I have been a well respected member in the community for the last 10 years, and if it werent for sites like mine (Hyundai Aftermarket.org) and others, Hyundai Performance wouldnt even be around. I suggest in the future, before doing what you have done to me and other members....you think twice about these actions. Losing alot of well rounded respected members will only hurt this site even more as it becomes less and less popular with Hyundai tuners.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing my threads, topics, and my name removed from the list of staff members.</div>
Old 10-05-2009, 11:51 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Well written. Good job smile.gif
Old 10-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Look at my HP profile and click on find all posts by 187sks.

Just look at the first page, my most recent posts. Look at the content briefly. Only one post had a HA link and several were helpful. I even directed a vendor to the Administrator. Lol.

Banning me is such BS.

And on another note...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Visionz was no longer helping members here at all. If you look at his most recent posts he is referring members to the other site and that is it. No more DIYs no more technical posts or help. He instead says numerous times "just go over to the dot org, it is better there". He also has stated openly that he is copying all the information contained here and posting it over there. Hardly somebody who we want around anymore...

Nadeem</div>
And the thread was locked.

If someone wants to do me a favor/stir the pot, make a thread asking why I was banned. The reason he gave for Visionz (flawed as it is) can't even be used for me.