The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Honda Flame

Old 02-25-2004, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I preach to take it to the track but this wasn't really a race more of a road rage which is even worse and I apologize for my actions as I know they were wrong but I was pissed!!!

Ok, minding my own business on the way home from work.
Driving up !-75 and traffic wasn't too bad just the occassional annoying person in the fast lane doing 50 MPH. Cruising along and the car in front of me gets over putting me behind a lowered dark green Civic (old body style), one of the guys in the back seat turns around and looks at my car. The next thing I know the sun roof is open and coming at my car is a cigarette, a lit one. Smacks my hood and they must have just puffed on it or something because it basically exploded when it hit my car red hot tobacco flying everywhere. I get in the middle lane to get around him so I didn't get any more presents....didn't even look over at the car because I didn't want to start anything. I get up far enough that I almost had room to get over so I sped up to change lanes. The ASS stomps on it making the space too small for me to come over and I had to hit the brakes pretty hard because the car in front of me was coming up a little too quick for comfort. I get in the far right lane, pass the car in front of me and get in the middle lane. The Honduh (at this point) had slowed down and I was a fair way in front of them now and was again minding my own business. Next thing I know they are behind me again and were making some kind of hand gesture out of the sunroof but I couldn't see what it was because of their headlights. My exit was coming up so I ignored them until they got up beside me and I made the mistake of looking over so see one of the jackasses with his hands sticking out of the sunroof clapping.....after the week I have had and work and personal stress I actually let it get to me and flipped them off. They started acting all tough and hit their brakes....um, yeah I might have lost it a little but how mature is trying to start a fight on the highway during rush hour?
I tried really hard to think of anyone that I knew that owned a Honda that wasn't an ass and I could count them on one hand. That is a really, really sad thing to be able to say and I wish people would just get over it. Tuners should just be tuners and it shouldn't matter what you drive....Honduh owners need to realize that, especially ones that drive cars SLOWER than yours. :roll:
Again I apologize for my actions and know that what I did was wrong as well.....
Old 02-25-2004, 06:19 AM

dude, you don't have to apologize for your actions. I think you did rather well considering the situation.

I do notice that most Honduh drivers around here are stuck up. And for the others like Us and VW owners have a kind of mutual respect for each others choices and styles. I think the 2F2F sydrome has gotten to the young Honduh drivers.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:32 AM

Thanks...and the 2F2F thing is driving me crazy!!! They even sell that crap now!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 07:47 AM

i think it's prolly honda drivers AND I-75 drivers. i almost got creamed yesterday by a semi because i was behind an old lady trying to merge into oncoming traffic going 35....35 and everyone else is going 70...good speed to merge at dontcha think?

on of my friends drives a civic....his a cool kid, but has been in like 5 accidents and claims that none of the are his fault. with the way he drives, at least one of them has to be. wink1.gif
Old 02-25-2004, 09:32 AM

I have that problem more on 70, I can't seem to get over 45 because of idiots....by ticket speeders, why not ticket the slow asses and the trucks driving in the left lanes. That stuff is illegal as well and is what I will argue the next time I get a ticket.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

makes me think of this story i posted...except it wasnt a honda, and i had REAL bad road rage. i think it is just because there are so many kids who drive one that we think honduh drivers are idiots.

i was coming home real late one night and my mom asked me to stop by a wawa's and pick up some stuff. there were all these kids there lookin at my car and i knew something was up. so i bought the stuff and left. 2 min. down the road i see headlights fly up behind me and get on my side. some fvckhead throws sh!t at my car, one thing hitting me in the head and ending up in my car. then they tried to run from me with a full car. wasnt going to let that happen. the road we were on turns into a real skinny two lane road. so first i scared them by almost pushing them into the curb, then i backed off. they tried to turn off the road to fast and skidded right into the cement island that holds up the traffic lights and messed their left rear wheel up bad. so a ways down that road, they pulled to the shoulder, and i went by them at like 80 and threw all the change i had in my car at them. it was a lovely sound. when i got home i found a sour patch kid in my car. i just laughed my ass off.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:32 PM

yea... sounds like somethin i'd do... although i've found out the hard way that getting someone back isnt always the best way to go... you want to so bad but you really cant by law. if you are caught in the act you are just as guilty as they are and most times they have more rights than you do... it sucks but thats the way it is.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:31 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cdogtibby1)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea... sounds like somethin i'd do... although i've found out the hard way that getting someone back isnt always the best way to go... you want to so bad but you really cant by law. if you are caught in the act you are just as guilty as they are and most times they have more rights than you do... it sucks but thats the way it is.</div>
Yup, I learned that right after high school the hard way....I called to report it and I got in more trouble than they did!!! That is justice for you! So now I just try to avoid/ignore idiots. wink.gif
Old 02-26-2004, 06:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

or just kill them and hide the evidence good. :evilguy:
Old 02-26-2004, 07:42 PM

HA HA HA... sometimes u wish u could do something like that... i beat the sh!t out of a guy because he stole some stuff out of my car... i got arrested for assault and he got a slap on the wrist for breaking into my car... some crap huh!