The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Hahahaa@#speedf...

Old 08-19-2005, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see its funny everyone says i dont care about the community i laugh because any hyundai local here i have done FREE service, ask loneshark, ask boricua shiit even ask cleanshark i offer to help in anyway i can, and many others not even on the site all FREE of charge u may ask ur self what kidna of service ANYTHING, I Have a local guy make SSlines for us cheap,weico pistons at cost, hook up on free paint booth, fiberglass molding , fiberglass subboxes,maybe i cant worry about everyone one on the forum by typing, but im out there in 95+degress weather helping someone with car issuse's . i wouldnt call that being selfish
Old 08-19-2005, 10:59 PM

thank god i can finaly post again!
i have also dealt with tim in person out here in az, he is a sheister, and any chance he has will screw you, sorry you guys got burned, i also was burned and hes done it before to the dsm guys,i have two words -CLASS ACTION, SUE HIS BUTT, thats the only way to get through to this guy and yes his welds are junk , i looked at azwildfires manifold there were holes so big you could stick pencil lead through them or a nail, now if you know about boost then you know your car will run like crap if you have a leak before the turbo, slight problem no! major problem

good to be back
let me know if any one needs help if you decide to go through with a suit im two hours away this is not right he needs to learn that you cant jump ship and go to another forum once you screw people this bad
jon
Old 08-19-2005, 11:33 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Aug 19 2005, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm waiting for a flyridez kit.... lol
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I agree...

Either way... the quality sux.. at anytime or another i can just copy the pics of the manifold he sent me..

that was his "new" manifold...
the manifold still sucked...
Old 08-20-2005, 12:33 AM

i for one want to see pics. not on either side, just want to see if there as bad as people have said.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:42 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hyundaicraz @ Aug 19 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe i cant worry about everyone one on the forum by typing, but im out there in 95+degress weather helping someone with car issuse's . i wouldnt call that being selfish
maybe you can't worry about everyone on the forum... we really don't mind if you do or don't, but YOU shouldn't be telling OTHERS that they can't.

I see no problem with people being aware of what's going on. People on these forums ovviously got screwed. I'm not sure if anyone can deny that. This thread was posted to make members aware that he is still selling Hyundai kits, and some people on here DO care about the community, and people like REDZ, Random, JAWS, Blacktibs (go FlyRyde!) and other have contributed a great deal to the community, more than you ever will. I'm not saying you don't contribute, you may do so more than I do, but there are people on here that DO care about the community and who will take a stand to protect innocent members who aren't aware of the past. Most of the people here are just wanting to let the Buyer Beware... they aren't out to attack Tim personally, they just want people to know to be careful.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hyundaicraz @ Aug 19 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>see its funny everyone says i dont care about the community i laugh because any hyundai local here i have done FREE service,<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

That's the point man. The community is more than you. It's more than loneshark and boricua, it's EVERYONE. I'm not saying you can do free service help with EVERYONE, but realise it's bigger than FLORIDA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I Have a local guy make SSlines for us cheap,weico pistons at cost,</div>

Oh, nice, thanks for offering them to ALL of us. BTW, we now have SS Brake lines from the best name in the business, FOR ALL OF US, from Goodridge. Yup, even you could get them. Faithofadragon went out of his way to get this done, and he did it for EVERYONE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>maybe i cant worry about everyone one on the forum by typing,</div>

That's our point! We ARE worrying about everyone else, BY TYPING! Letting them know not to get f***ED over like 90% of Tim's other customers, in Hyundai land and elsewhere (Mirage, mitsu, whatever) have been.

As for your kit. If you have it running, GREAT! How are we supposed to know? I looked at your threads and you don't have shit about it up and running.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veiltib01 @ Aug 19 2005, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have also dealt with tim in person out here in az, he is a sheister, and any chance he has will screw you, sorry you guys got burned, i also was burned and hes done it before to the dsm guys,i have two words -CLASS ACTION, SUE HIS BUTT, thats the only way to get through to this guy and yes his welds are junk , i looked at azwildfires manifold there were holes so big you could stick pencil lead through them or a nail, now if you know about boost then you know your car will run like crap if you have a leak before the turbo, slight problem no! major problem

Good post man, someone else, unsatisfied. Make that 91% of his customers are unsatisfied.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaws021 @ Aug 19 2005, 11:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Either way... the quality sux.. at anytime or another i can just copy the pics of the manifold he sent me..

that was his "new" manifold...
the manifold still sucked...

Word. Just newer SHIT. Chris! WHERE"S your kit!?!?!?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xxxmonoxidechild @ Aug 20 2005, 12:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i for one want to see pics. not on either side, just want to see if there as bad as people have said.

You know, good point. Let me look up the one's that Jaws has posted before.

Here's some from Jaws.
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=8964&st=0

^^^
The end of my downpipe.. .the funny thing is,... this is AFTER he fixed it. Notice he left something on the inside and he also welded the bolts so i could not remove it.. i had to saw my downpipe off.

^^^
Notice not only is my downpipe heating up my charge pipe... which melted my cheap cupler in the desert on my way home (dont ask how i fixed that to get home)
If you look closely.. you can see all the nice oil under the oil pan

^^^
Heres the nice fan... that stopped working within a month because you installed it with the wiring TOUCHING the hot side of the turbo...

^^^
Ok... how about a funny one
Remember how you got my dump pipe to fit?
No.. Here let me remind you

http://photos.random00.com/displayim...album=54&pos=3
^^^
More photos there.

BTW, Jaws, you should check out that VERY last link above. Tim made a comment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Tim [Jun 23, 2005 at 01:49 AM]
If Jaws ever learns how to do anything right it will a (...)ing miracle.</div>

LOTS more pics here.
http://photos.random00.com/thumbnails.php?album=54

Here are some pics from Buffyfan.

JonGTR's pictures are missing,b ut I'm sure he'll add them up.

If he got the manifold yet.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:23 PM

I my self have delt i waited about 5months for the kit and just to find out some of it didn't line up right the downpipe hit the oilpan had to buy a new downpipe he didn't even offer a new one to me,had him setup my intake manifold for duel rail setup and waited 5months and still dont have other parts i orderd and now its been like ^months and he says every week im sending it out but has not tim would be great if he could send stuff out better at timly matter and yes some of the welds suck but some are good but the manifolds need help bad see i would not reccommend anyone to him for the fact of how long they will wait poeple place orders that he says 2-4weeks tops there poeple that been waiting over a yaer still with nothing so hopfully he can get his stuff straight
Old 08-20-2005, 02:43 PM

I for one am very happy that I was able to find out how crappy his work is and the long wait for parts, I was just about to trade out my Alpine kit and replace it with one of Tim's kits and I'm glad I found out from you guy's before I made that mistake, I'm sorry some of you got screwed but at least your telling your story before someone else does.

I just wanna say thanks to you guys from keeping me from getting screwed over, I know the Alpine kit is not the best but at least they deliver what they promise.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
True, and well said, on all accounts.

You know, if you upgrade the manifold, and get a real fuel control system, you'll be allright.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:12 PM

looks like he deleated my post on hundaiperformance, i jonied just to warn others sucks chock it up for more hyundai fraud, sad thing really