The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

God I hate working at Langley

Old 11-17-2016, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD
Default God I hate working at Langley

Everyone here is privileged as f*ck, this is a HUGE military area so everyone desensitized and treats you like sh*t, (as a TRUE southerner, not this VA is the "south" BS) everyone here is super f*cking rude, everyone thinks they are better than you because the are a GS-XX and.

Today set me off. To get into one of our gates there are 4 lanes in the morning. The 1st, 2nd and 4th were full and I was coming down the 3rd when a FF (f*ck face)in an Equus pulls out in front of me, missing me by inches and almost causing me to hit the car in the 4th lane. So I slam on the horn and he gives me the finger. I brushed it off because I was running late to work and I'm used to people being douchebags after 2 years here. So after we get through the gate FF decides to go 20 in a 35 for about 2 f*cking MILES and I can't go around him. Funny enough he pulls into the same parking lot that is out side my job and what do you know FF works in the same building as me. I parking my normal spot and make sure I'm in the spot straight, quick shave, put my phone away, etc. Then I see FF with his 400lb hoss ass walking into the building and keeps looking back at my car. I SWEAR TO GOD IF THERE IS A SCRATCH OR DENT ANYWHERE ON MY TUCSON WHEN I GO TO LEAVE TODAY SOMEONE'S EQUUS IS GOING TO GET f*cking DONKEY KICKED. Funny thing is that I used to work in the security office of my building and I can get his car towed in a heartbeat.

Don't get me wrong but I'm a SSgt (E-5) that has worked his ass off with recent training and saving my money up to get this Tucson so when someone does something like that it just pisses me the f*ck off. The Mazdaspeed3 was a dent magnet from dumb f*cks at Tyndall AFB, FL and I don't want this car to be one.