The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Fond Rdt Memories

Old 07-15-2010, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Dddude, tibbychick, demonwolf and myself pitching in gas money for caj darkmoon to get him to Hyundai Sunday and back.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

RIP RDT......

Won't be the same ever 02.gif
Old 07-15-2010, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Red97tib @ Jul 14 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This was a great forum. Even though we will be moving it will still be a great group of people.

I remember Tim and his elantra and everybody that dealt with his "business" have a mess of problems. Myself included. Still have a PRS-4 in my car that is nothing more than a paper weight.

Wow now I am sad that I still haven't finished that project in like 5 years.</div>

keep working at it! I'm finally finishing up mine after 2 years, it's worth it!

as far and memories have a terrible memory when it comes to stuff like this.

ONE THING though that I'll never forget is the time that Redz prodded some new member and he sent his botnet after my server. Took down my companies sole webserver, my email, 5 or 6 customers websites... FOR A WEEK!!!!! Ended up having to swap the server to a new IP to get it back up.

btw, does this mean I have to take my rd sticker off my laptop?

Personally my favorite thing about the website is the build threads. One thing I always wanted to see but we never did was a "Legendary Builds" forum or sub category. Where build threads with say 1000 views where moved for particular distinction. We have quite a few here right now that would qualify for that.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:50 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog @ Jul 15 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dddude, tibbychick, demonwolf and myself pitching in gas money for caj darkmoon to get him to Hyundai Sunday and back.</div>

What ever happened to TibbyChick? Dang, she was very attractive. I wish I would have met her at the Detroit Auto show.. but dang I had to work.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Shes out of the Hyundai scene pretty much. She posts on facebook quite a bit though.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Jul 12 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The best one was Faithofadragon in the pink thong. I don't have it saved...

heh... some people are probably looking through this thinking, whateh fuh?

ABQBBQ Photo that prompted this smiley... :sbob:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Patreezy smiling so big next to REDZMAN violating spongebob?</div>

that is correct. I gave Jeremy sloppy seconds. I also purchased a Patrick (starfish) piņata specifically for the next ABQ BBQ and never made it out there with it...
Old 07-18-2010, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Tibbychick is driving an Audi TT now. It was just to much money to import/keep/emissions on the tib from Canada and the US.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:27 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I never was around for all those memories, and have only personally met 2 members when I was selling/trading some car parts, but will definitely miss RDT. I never have been a big poster over there, but was lurking around on a day to day basis.

Unfortunately, I won't post as much here either, for I am finally working now(thank god). But I will still be around daily. As long as I own the Tib, and probably longer.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:12 PM

Vehicle: No Car Currently

The only memory I have from RDT is getting banned for like 2 weeks cause I cussed out Redz in the shoutbox, btw you where right all along California sucks ass.