The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

First Time To Get Keyed!

Old 02-03-2006, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

AND IT SUX! I got off of work and I left to go hang out with some friends and when I got there someone pointed to my hood. Right when I saw it, I flipped! I hate people who do stupid crap like this! Why take it out on my car!?!?! I didnt make anyone mad that I know of. Its probably plain jeaously but w/e. Theres like 8 marks about 12" each. What should I do? Just get it painted? Buy invader hood off of ebay? I wish I could afford the Camanduro Hood but thats not happening. Ill try to take pics and go to the mall security tomorrow and see if they have cameras.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:36 PM

AND IT SUX! I got off of work and I left to go hang out with some friends and when I got there someone pointed to my hood. Right when I saw it, I flipped! I hate people who do stupid crap like this! Why take it out on my car!?!?! I didnt make anyone mad that I know of. Its probably plain jeaously but w/e. Theres like 8 marks about 12" each. What should I do? Just get it painted? Buy invader hood off of ebay? I wish I could afford the Camanduro Hood but thats not happening. Ill try to take pics and go to the mall security tomorrow and see if they have cameras.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

awww doooode. very fvckin sucky

and, i dunno about an EBay CF hood. having it fit properly would prolly not happen, but i dunno

just very sucky
Old 02-03-2006, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

awww doooode. very fvckin sucky

and, i dunno about an EBay CF hood. having it fit properly would prolly not happen, but i dunno

just very sucky
Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 PM

sorry to hear...my car got keyed about 2 years ago and it took me about a year to get around to fixing it...thank god for insurance and low deductibles...
Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 PM

sorry to hear...my car got keyed about 2 years ago and it took me about a year to get around to fixing it...thank god for insurance and low deductibles...
Old 02-03-2006, 11:29 PM

I bought a cf invader hood off ebay and it's delivering on tuesday... ask me then about fit. sorry about the sh!tt!ness...
Old 02-03-2006, 11:29 PM

I bought a cf invader hood off ebay and it's delivering on tuesday... ask me then about fit. sorry about the sh!tt!ness...
Old 02-04-2006, 01:17 PM

Alright and get some pics up pls because I want to see what the silver and cf would look like and of course the fit.

Here is the damage done. I will probably get it repainted along with the whole car over spring break. My aunt owns a body shop so it will be cheap. I think all I will have to do is buy the paint and help prep it.

Old 02-04-2006, 01:17 PM

Alright and get some pics up pls because I want to see what the silver and cf would look like and of course the fit.

Here is the damage done. I will probably get it repainted along with the whole car over spring break. My aunt owns a body shop so it will be cheap. I think all I will have to do is buy the paint and help prep it.