The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

f***ing Neighbors

Old 03-02-2009, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

so the complex i'm living someone/someones have been complaing agaisnt me. i got a letter in the mail of this and it's bullshit! i havent' even been home lately, all of a sudden a get this letter, wtf! so i'm writing a letter to the owners of the place cause this is harassment and racial dicrimination. i have a neighbor i talk to and he even said a while ago he talked with the maintenance guy and he had made a racial remark about me. i'm sure that there are others that are racist cause certain people always gives me dirty looks, makes me want to just f***ing f*** them up! i f***ing hate racist people, F**K! any ideas from you guys to help a fellow man?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Uhm...

Could you post your question in the form of a question?

LOL

WTF is the problem? Calm down and explain again. What were the complaints?

It's the internet mang, we don't know what color you are or what you smell like till you tell us.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

That kind of nonsense is why we moved to our current complex.
Sucks, but short of breaking lease just stay to yourself and lay low until that leasing period end then run like hell.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^LOL.

So someone filed some type of complaint against you for nothing? What did the letter say? Are you getting in trouble or kicked out or anything?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:42 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

if you know karate and have eyes in the back of your head, ignore it. but if it's like with our case, in fl our nascar neighbors dumping their yard trim in our yard when cleeeeeeaaarrly it's their tree and their whole yard has never been cleaned, then you have to confront them. in our case, we ignored them until they confronted us yet we kept our stance. our lawn guy just wraps the sh*t up and leaves it tied in a huge pile under a tree until they get fined. they're so dumb they don't even know the boundaries of their own house. they have done other ridiculous things like yell at me for watering plants during the no-water days yet in florida law you can use the water plus we only use water that 1 day out of 365. i swear sometimes this world that we live in...

just ignore it man, and watch your back. have the local police on speed dial cuz you never know there are crazies roaming around. worst comes to worst, move your ass out of there. believe it or not, despite the hefty sacrifice, it fixes your problem.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

ok, so i got a complaint about partying, which i havent done in half a year now, being loud pass 9, that i can assure it's the people upstairs from me. speeding in the parking lot, no visual evidence; my car being loud cause of an exhaust. "repeated" cop visits, the las time they stopped was almost two months ago for a loud "drinking party", well, you know what the cops walked into a monopoly game. there were minors that they checked and they all blew 0.00. I talked with some of the neighbors that live next to me and they can back me up on this cause they know it's a bunch of bull! so i started writing a letter to the owners and this is racial discrimination. cause i'm sure it's the same people complaining over and over.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

"nascar neighbors" ?

Wow you might as well just be the same thing. I guess if you live in a trailer and watch NASCAR your dirty?....

Ignorant.

That was low and lacked class.... Perhaps its been a while since you met with Mr Kettle?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:08 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i didn't say everyone in the world. i just said my neighbor. i deal with a guy who pees in his front yard and scratches his balls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>cause i'm sure it's the same people complaining over and over.</div>

it sure is. like i mentioned, ignore it and i guarantee it'll be forgotten. if the cops come, they're coming on request. long as your record is clean and you say you understand and explain you have bad neighbors it'll be fine.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Man I feel you. Apartments are the worst places I've ever lived. Growing up I always lived in a house, but when I went away for school I first moved into the dorms. I lived in the crappiest/ cheapest dorm on campus... never had a problem... NEVER. Played my music loud, drank, did what not. So then, I decide to move off campus and into an apt. and this place has been nothing but hell. People complain for even the slightest noise (I've been called on for "walking hard"). And the quality of people is horrendous. As I speak some ghetto wannabe dumbasses are throwing a football in the parking lot and have hit what is like 3 cars so far. No worries though I have my paintball gun loaded and ready if they get near my car.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:22 PM

I had a similar type of situation last year when I was living in a complex during college. There were a few times that we were loud and if someone would have complained it have been legit. We started getting complaints from the main office stating that on such and such a night there was loud music, voices, etc... Only problem is, we weren't even around on the days prior, or after the day listed on the complaint. We received numerous of these complaints, and warnings from my complex. I don't believe my issue was a racial issue even though my roommate is Haitian, I think in my case it came down to my neighbors not wanting college students living around them.