The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ever Felt Like Crying?

Old 06-27-2006, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That sucks.

Same sort of thing happened to my friend when we went to a yankee game. Yes the south bronx isn't exaclty the greatest place but he grew up there and knew the area. Regardless we came out to his window smashed and hit HU stolen. Luckily there is a place around a corner that replaces broken civic windows for $60 so he didn't have to sheel out so much.

I also once woke up to my driver side mirror smashed off my car.

Anyways good luck with getting it fixed
Old 06-27-2006, 11:04 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Rear section is fine (thankfully).

I went out to check the car and the passenger side door isnt unlocking with the alarm remote.. Im hoping there isnt more damage but I suspect I forgot to plug the passenger side window buttons and so on back in, so that could be causing that..

I have a company coming out in the morning, $196 fitted to be exact.. which sucks ass but what you gonna do?

Thankfully the wife lent me her car and I went into work for a few hours so it wasnt a complete loss there, and I have tomorrow off too.

It's taking every ounce of strength I have right now not to go out and set about that motherf***er's car.. I so badly want to do a nemesis.

I spose Im gonna have to wait til our lease is up before that though, but it's gonna do me in sitting here doing nothing.

Edit : Im assured by the glass company that my car will recieve a complete interior detail and I will not find one piece of glass in there by the time he is done.. If I do I wil cancel the CC payment.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:32 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

i feel your pain. gotta hate those cheap bastards that did that.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

pandy, stop double spacing!! lol.

that sucks, at least you had an alarm for that. insurance can cover it i'll bet. i'll also bet it's just some kids trying to rough your stereo because your tib is so nice. i'd just change those rear taillights back to stock.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Pandy... go grab some glass and put it in a plastic bag. After they "detail" the car, don't the glass on floorboard and passenger seat and take pictures of it, saying they did a crappy job and you aren't going to pay. lmao.gif

Hey HKC...

stop being a hypocrit...

you double spaced too!!! eek2.gif
Old 06-28-2006, 01:23 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

oh, that sucks!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 09:57 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Hey man I didnt double space lmao.gif the spaces are quite generous here man..

Well I just went to the main office and lost my temper in a big way.. theyre gonna contact me over the phone lmao.gif