The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ed At Import Trenz, Itz

Old 05-22-2008, 01:21 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DAMNIT, this dude makes life such a pain. So for months and months you guys have been waiting on my RD2 Evo hoods, that came out with the wrong size latches. I had issues with ITZ, and needed them to give me some parts back, take care of some orders they shipped wrong or screwed up. They shipped a CF Hatch ($$$) with a friggin FLY IN THE RESIN. FlyRyde doesn't mean Flies come in your products. Ghetto I say. So anyway, right now I need to pick up a Genius bumper for Patreezy, two shark wings, a couple evo hoods, and I have to deal with Ed to get all of that.

I've called, I've texted, Emailed, called more, called his cell, and sat on hold for I dont know how many hours all together. Today I decided to just randomly call him from my office phone number, which he doesn't know. Bastard pics up on the second ring! I just layed into him. Son of ab**** dude its rediculous. He says send him emails, and never respondes to them, which I'm sure a few of you here can say about me, so I feel ya. But the worst part is just that I'm forced to deal with ONLY Ed. Henry the dude who talked me into this account sold the company, but everything else stayed the same. Same bad service. Now granted I suck as a customer, they give me zero incentive to do better. I dont hardly move crap, and I'm a pain to deal with, but whatever, they suck as a supplier/manufacturer.

If I wanted to deal with say, Vision AutoDynamics which is literally 100 yards away from my office front door, I would be close, have a great new company to work with that's on the ball, and ... I'd have to fork out 1000s and 1000s of dollars up front to get parts made. Which we all know is stupid, since I'll probably only sell 10 of any part I make, EVER. When I can, I'm going to make a move, but for now I'm stuck with ITZ. So that's my rant, business sucks when your suppliers dont supply you.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Great quality control there... How do you NOT spot that before you ship?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Ed's the same guy that sent me a Veilside or Feilside bumper instead of an Ixion which is what I ordered originally. But in my case it was just a hellacious time getting a hold of people and then by the time I did the bumper was on the way. I got Ed to realize his mistake one day before I got the bumper so I got a free bumper out of the deal at least. I never did get the Ixion bumper though, just a refund for the wrong bumper and keeps on the wrong bumper. I guess I was satisfied enough not to b**** more but I wouldn't use ITz again if I don't have to.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL FLYryde. Thats pretty funny even though it sucks big time.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

.....wow
Old 05-22-2008, 04:12 PM

Well, I just got back to the office from VisionAutoDynamics, which is an all together better bigger company. I'll probably get shot down from them too, but I at least told them about my situation with ITZ, told them about the flies, lol, and told them I'm always keeping an eye out for new Private Label companies. I'm going to send them an email with some details in a minute. So wish me luck guys. Yeah but ITZ is only hurting me at this point, I dont think anything ever came of all my hard work with them. Out of 3 years of being with them, I probably barely broke even on my investments. Sucks buddy.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

OK this still has me laughing a bit. Can someone make a flyryde logo with an actual fly?

Hope all goes well with the new company when you meet with them!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:16 AM

the 10 second APE tiburon has a fly in the hatch too. More powerz yo!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

no wonder the ape tib is so fast! Real fly wings giving it extra down force!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:04 AM

I'm gettin the header dynoed tomorrow at APE, so I'll take some pics of it, lol. Tom dogged on me so hard about that, lol, even the guy at Vision AutoDynamics was laughing about it, and I could bare get him to crack a smile.