The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Domestic a-hole

Old 01-27-2014, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Elantra
Default Domestic a-hole

Driving around yesterday doing some errands and I had this jackass in one of the new camaros come up next to me at a light and start screaming out the window to get my Korean POS rice-mobile off the road because it doesnt belong in America.

Now mind you my car isnt riced out at all. No stickers, no loud fart canon out the back, no neon lights, no badges, no park bench wing, etc. I have nice classy silver Konig wheels, lightly tinted windows, small drop, and a Ansa Performance exhaust system (couple DB's louder than stock).

Didnt being a douchey domestic owner go out of style years ago? I ignored the dickhead as he spun his tires, left a nice cloud of smoke behind him and took off looking like a fool.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Old 01-27-2014, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I don't doubt that this scenario could happen, but most people that insufficient/insecure aren't able to distinguish Asian foreign manufacturers.

That said I was once forced off the road by a butthurt domestic a**hole

Old 01-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

There's a few of those types around here that truly believe that Domestic > Import and they will bash the hell out of you for driving anything that isn't an American V8. Stupid, but what can ya do. Haters gonna hate.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I parked my truck (Nissan Hardbody) at my brothers apartment complex a couple of years ago. When I came out, there was a note on my windshield instructing me not to park my "Jap beater" "in my spot". Keep in mind, there are numbered, assigned spaces, but this was not one of them. I asked my brother who usually parked there. He told me it was the red GTO "over there". So, I left a note for him on the back of his note explaining that my American truck, which was built in Tennessee would be parked wherever I damn well please and he can part his Australian turd wagon in the dirt, where it belongs. Usually, I take the high road. On this day, I took a shortcut.