The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Death, Death, Shitty Landlord, Death!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

Long time no see in three weeks RD. Let me give you alittle background as to what has been happening for the past three weeks of my life.

My mother's uncle was in the hospital for something's. To make a long story short he passed away. Since my grandparents are about his age as well they were not fit to do much to finish up his bill payments, clean up his apartment, etc. So my mom, dad, and myself did most of this for them. So outside of working 10 hours a day, I spent my evening's and weekends cleaning up someone's old apartment.

Now, this just wasn't a "call a hauler" deal, they guy had saved everything from 1976 when he moved into this place. Shit had to be shreded, family members were pissed at us because they wanted things, etc.

So after we finalize everything, a girl I used to work with called and told me her mother passed away from cancer. So after another funeral, everything started to get back in shape.

Fast forward to last week. As you know I moved into an apartment with my girlfriend. My landlord was supposed to be doing some finalizing on things but never got around to it. He would call, tell me he would be coming on a certain day, and never show. This has been happening since we moved in. I finally got fed up with it and chewed him out about it. He got pissy and we got into this huge fight. My main thing was I was pissed off about was our mailbox's.

He stated he would be putting our name's on the mailbox but never did. Now, we do not have access to the part of the mailbox where nametag's go for the boxes. After recieving calls from the electric company, gas company, etc. I find out that our names need to be on the box in order for anything to come up.

Everything has been prioritized and finished. These past three weeks I haven't had anytime for myself let alone helping another two people and getting my own shit worked out, so a forum on the internet has been my last concern. But I am back and hopefully to start on the Tiburon soon.