The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Darn Fireworks!

Old 07-05-2005, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn fireworks kept me up last night too, ah well.

I have always loved lighting fireworks since I was like 5-6 years old. One of the better ones was on one of my many trips to Mexico, San Felipe (baja California) to be exact. There was this huge f***n dog barkin at me and my friends, behind a gate of course - holy hell that dog looked like a small horse on crack, bloodshot eyes, mouth dripping saliva, mean mother F'er. I got a couple cinder blocks and 2 huge fireworks - I swear these things were like half a stick of dynamite. I tied the fuses, lit em and ran. Cinder blocks got powderized - Bigass horse-on-crack dog didn't have the balls to bark at me anymore, went and hid in his house owned.gif
Old 07-07-2005, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every year My town sets off a Sh!t load of fireworks, so me and my friends went to watch them in my friends boat on Lake Bemidji, Watched them, Started to leave, but first we had to go under some bridges, Ryan, My friend Is A JACKASS, 1st off He has over a hundred dollars worth of legal/illegal fireworks. We went under the bridges then Ryan through a bottle rocket on top of the bridge (cars are lined up for miles) Shoots off blows up, Guy comes runnin down the river bank lookin at us, We got our ass' outta there, then we went back for more (im sorry for my freinds being such Jackass'), Ryan Threw two more up there both went off with no harm done at all, but then here comes the Wonderful Sheriff in his boat pulls us over gives Ryan a ticket yada yada yada, Nothin happened to any of the rest of us but Ryan is on proabation till hes 21, I dont know what'll happen to him.