The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Car Theifs

Old 12-18-2006, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

why is it allways RDT memebers who get hit??

well im pullin in for the night about an hour ago, just got done watchin ricky bobby kick some ass. i pull in and take my deck out and put my seats up, nightly deal. and as im getting out i see these blue neons at the bottom of my street.

let me note that there are only 4 imports that have things done to them in my hood. so right away i knew this guy wasnt from here.

but anyways im going in about to close the door and all of a sudden these kids pull by real slow checkin the tib way to hard. so i stop and look at em but i go inside and dont think much of it. i come in and as im takin some garbage around the back and i see this same car (2000+ eclipse) in the back of my house on the street over.

now i knew for sure they were about to hit my car up. so i roll back in grab the bat and get in my car. i'm rolling around and i see em a few streets over, so i killed the lights and got up on real close before i hit em with the lights. they hit a few side streets with me tailin them and they pull over. man i got out the car and went the fvk off. i tell em they dont belong here and i that they need to roll out before their car gets lit up. they tried to play dumb so i says look u can roll out before the cops come because i had allready called em or they can get out the car and let me fly their head right quick.

man these kids took off like you never seen, bout 5 min later the cops come and now they is rollin down the street massive, with a fury.

so i guess let this be a lesson that if u think your ride is at risk dont be afraid to man up.

i went and got someone elses car to park outside the crib and the tib is safe in a garage. now i do have a 2 way paging alarm but dont think that an alarm is enough to stop a car theif. a good one can get you if he knows how.

did u know that you can break out somones headlight and shock the connections with a taser and fry their battery?

OR

that you could just sit a 10lb magnet on the hood of the car right where the battery is and suck the juice out of it?

dont ever play games with the tib or u could end up like many of our fellow RDers with a hurt machine and a broke pocket or even worse a whole stolen car.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:06 AM

Well at least they didn't shoot you, you gotta be careful, some of these bastards can be packing a gun and as stupid as they are they will have no problem shooting you. If I noticed some punks stalking my car I would just sit in the dark with my pistol until they actually came into the yard and that will give me the legal right to shoot them if they pull anything one me, it could be a gun, knife or bat as long as I feel my life is in danger I'll drop them, or if they just run you could pop a few shots in the air and they'll think twice before coming back.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:13 AM

no gun 02.gif

edit: and i dont have one because i prolly would have shot at them. which would have made the whole thing worse
Old 12-18-2006, 02:52 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

hehe poeple want teh tibs cuase of thier sexy looks, i say all tib owners randomly beat the crap out of random group of suspicous kids, either we all go to jail... or it scares them off from touching rd's lol
Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I could see the headlamp thing working, you would be putting in high voltage low current. But the magnet is just plain rediculous. you can't suck power from a battery with a magnetic field. Maybe if it were oscillating, but definately not on a standard operational battery. If you set it on top of a battery with a loose connection, you could remove the loose lead from the battery. It's quite impossible to drain a battery with a magnet in the manner you are speaking.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:44 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Dec 18 2006, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>as im getting out i see these blue neons at the bottom of my street.</div>

lmao.gif haha.gif

Who scopes out a car at night with their underglow on???

"HEY, LOOK AT ME!!! OVER HERE, DOWN THE STREET....HI!!! Hows it going?....Can you hurry up and go inside so I can break into your car? "
Old 12-18-2006, 07:02 AM

lmao.gif

Yar anyways, if anyone showed up fuking with my car in the middle of the night, would be out there with the glock all I would want to see is a screwdriver and bam they down. >< 2 way pager is ok untill they kill the alarm or cut the siren, if ur pager doesnt go off. I know of my vehicle I have 3 sirens in different spots along with backup batteries to the alarm system, mercury switches, 2 way paging etc. Best defense is good neighbors imo. Hopefully they won't come back.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:02 AM

ordering a batter back up right now.
the neighboors are all sleepin, its middle class like 90-125k homes. they arent wakin up and the magnet thing does work because my friends caprice on 20's got took that way. he had a fairly nice alarm on it.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ugh.

baby jesus cries at the level of thug speak in this thread.

sad.gif
Old 12-18-2006, 01:12 PM

lmao.gif