The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Beowulf, I'm callin ya out Biznitch! *Split*

Old 04-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

can anyone tell me what happened with MrPSXplyr? Beowulf deleted his post. I have asked him to repost it on our forums; we will allow it to be posted. Site Members have rights to!
Old 04-26-2004, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I had a feeling it was going to get deleted, I almost cut and pasted it over here. Apparantly MrPSXplyr and his freind are in business together doing websites. They made a website for Tiburonclub and released it to them before receiving payment. Then TC said he sent out the money, then he didn't have any money, then he started ignoring e-mails/messages.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i just posted...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (in case he deletes it)</div><div class='quotemain'>gotcha, and he'll be posting what he said over here too, without the XXXXs he so kindly put to try and cover some things up hopefully. who cares if you arent using his stuff now, you still owe him for his service.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=PN...iewtopic&t=1633</div>
Old 04-26-2004, 09:14 PM

Didn't notice this thread, well yes my situation in it's entirety can be read here - http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=PN...ewtopic&p=20049

Comments welcome.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:32 PM

Heres something they failed to mention. I made a payment of $150US Via Certified check... it was cashed they told me they never received it.. i get a phone call from my bank after going there to inquire about it it HAS been cashed with ID... they still deny that they never received it...

I get an email from somone via a freemail webserver stating that they told him they received the check but it bounced

what I can;t figure out is when has certified checks been able to bounce when the banks hold the cash untill the check is cashed and trhey release it to them...

they say I never paid trhem but the check was cashed WITH ID.. then they say they want the site removed I complied and deleted all files within the directory that the site was on and all backups destroyed.. I don;t have the website nor the $150US which in my currancy is $202.75... I got 1 page paid $150 I am out the site and the money what the hell am I supposed to do

(Relayed over on Tiburonclub.com)
Old 04-26-2004, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I would check with your bank and find out who exactly it was that cashed the check.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:43 PM

From the scribbling on the check it was chris something I already had a copy of the check faxed to me it was cashed 11 days after I sent it
Old 04-26-2004, 10:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

well, if it was only 150 than problem solved. if it was more, you still owe it to them. if you dont have any money, sell things, like maybe the computer you are typing on. get rid of some luxuries.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:48 PM

O.o pardon me... 1 page does not consist of the 6 page 3 sub page website I ordered and the page was done quickly... what I ordered and what I got are 2 seperate things and I don;t sell my companies equipment
and second I don;t have want or need Luxuries I would love a tib but can;t afford it I drive a 247hp 91 Pontiac Tempest with 293,000 clicks...

Also please treat me with respect I have done nothing to you to deserve the attitude
Old 04-26-2004, 10:50 PM

umm.. hello?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I get an email from somone via a freemail webserver stating that they told him they received the check but it bounced</div>

someone on a freemail webserver? what's that mean? who is this someone and why would someone tell you that we cashed it?

I would simply like to know who cashed this supposed check and with what ID. I'd like to see this scribble that you are referring to and why it says Chris, because I never sign my name as Chris. PLUS, we never said to make the payment out to me. If anything, the name on the contract states Ryan (my associate) as the payee, and if not him then VastWare Web Designs. Give me proof of payment and proof of endorsement. If you can't supply these to me, then it just sounds like you're pulling my leg.

AND!!!! here's something that's really confusing me... why would the check BOUNCE? doesn't that mean that the funds aren't available to cash it? certified checks can't bounce...unless the bank went BANKRUPT. what is going on, my man?