The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ban Redzman!

Old 12-17-2007, 06:28 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I check daily to see if I can ban REDZMAN from the forums with a user ban. He is always protected. I've only been able to do it one time with the help of Javageek when he was setting up the RDMarket. Even if I can't ban him, it's nice to type his name into the ban box and press the ban button. It just feels refreshing.

So just the other day right after my daily REDZMAN banning, I purchased 2 user bans from the RDMarket and added them to my user store which had accumulated 12 total user bans. I surfed through the RDMarket User stores and saw that Javageek himself had a ban on sale for 3000RDs. I snatched up that ban and brought my total to 13 bans in my inventory... Yes lucky number 13

I decided that was Java's way of saying ban prices should go down. I noticed that I had never sold a user ban. So I discounted every one of my 13 user bans from 6,999 to 3,999 RDs. I then announced it in the shoutbox. It was time for everyone to have access to user bans....

Something told me in the back of my mind that I needed to check my user store. So I did. Then I saw that I had no bans in stock. I had one in my inventory, which I was saving for that one special day which REDZMAN was unprotected. I decided that I should keep my banstick store alive by donating that to the cause since all the rest had gone so quickly.

... Then I checked the statistics on my store. 12 user bans bought by REDZMAN....

As quickly as I could I put all my earned RDs from my inventory into the bank, and the next thing I know, bwam, my account is temporarily suspended for one day..

So 24 hours later I come back to the forums to check the aftermath.

I have no bans in my inventory and 80,000 in my bank. I was thinking I must be the richest guy on RDTiburon.com. Then I go and purchase a bank account viewer to see what REDZMAN's bank looks like...

21% interest... that's right, 21% interest. That's alot more then a good day at the stock markets. The maximum I can get is 5% interest even if I spend every dollar I have on increasing my interest rate. I'm getting CD rates and he's somehow got the mafia rates!

I'm wondering what REDZMAN could possibly want with all of those user bans since all he has to do is just click a few buttons and we all get banned from the site. There were alot of user bans in circulation before. I had to put alot of time into earning alot of those bans through scratch cards so that the one day they actually worked I could ban REDZMAN 13 times.

So I urge you to use your user bans on REDZMAN, even if they dont work. Try it, it gives you a good warm fuzzy feeling.

After the great Ban Holocost, I say to you people, We shall not forget 12/14....
Old 12-17-2007, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Don't be such a baby! you rub one of the head hanchos on rd the wrong way on a regular basis and you wonder why he did it to you. So what if he has 21% interest he could permanantly ban you from the site within a few clicks. Why can't he have 21% interest on a retarded rdmarket game?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Geez ABQ it was a joke. Calm down.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

And banned again.

Javageek set the Admin's interest rate at %25 so we can give money away. Looks like you've been decreasing it.

You whined and cried for this system to come back, don't be mad that it's biting you in the ass. As soon as I find out how to give out items, like bans, I will give 1/2 of my stock away.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

^^^ Dibs. tongue.gif
Old 12-17-2007, 07:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

owned.gif
Old 12-17-2007, 07:15 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

What the shit...
Saw ~5 bansticks in Redz's store. Bought them all. Saw the "you have purchased" popup, and then.. .nothing.
Guess someone beat me by seconds?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:38 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

ok you two, i deleted your posts, this is a friggin joke thread.

DTN is always BSing about stuff and its not like he's really mad.

DTN and redz have this kinda thing where they'll pick on each other and then redz usually bans him for a day for fun, then he remove's his warning and so on and so forth... there's no ill will, so there's no reason to get your panties in a bunch about this.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:43 PM

You can only have one ban at a time in your inventory. The rest you have to stash somewhere I think.