The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

First off.

ROTFLMAOWTFBBQOMFGBBL!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Nov 1 2005, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol this isnt really a complaint but people keep making their av's women and its hard to have this open at work when you got blue butt plugs and boobies jigglin and jessica shakin dat ass. (redz/tanc/jaws) lol and any more people out there.</div>

Actually, the simple thing to do would be to set your browser to just do text, no images.

Or, if everyone wants, we could make it a rule and totally do away with chick avatars.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Nov 1 2005, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>and REDZ...I took it off as per requested ( no problem wink1.gif )..but really. I just have stick figures, you have a real woman's naked ass on your avatar. I say remove yours...(although it does go w/ the title below it. lmao.gif )..</div>

Patreezy, that's the thing. I like real women. LOL Actually, YOUR avatar was a .gif of a chick kneeling and giving some guy stick figure head. That's a bit much. I put mine up to see if anyone would say something. Homey had the nuts to do so.

I figured it was perfect with my title, whomever changed it to that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>sorry. BUT...you should be working at work, not on RDT.com wink1.gif</div>

Word.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loyen @ Nov 1 2005, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i second what homes said... drillsergeant.gif</div>

Uhm.

Who's homes?

And what portion of what homes said are you agreeing with?

Lastly, I know why this came up. Because I've PM'ed about 80 folks here to fix their avatars.

LOL
Old 11-01-2005, 01:05 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Nov 1 2005, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who's homes?

And what portion of what homes said are you agreeing with?
Lastly, I know why this came up. Because I've PM'ed about 80 folks here to fix their avatars.

LOL</div>

1. why ask who homes is if you answer your own question in the next statement lol nana.gif
2. this came up because first your av lol i have to hurry and read any post by you then i saw tancs and after that thats when i posted this nana.gif

o and dont make everyone get rid of chick av's because of this! you said to make it so images dont show..how? thatll solve my problem while im at work but when im not they are quite nice to look at lol.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:08 PM

Homey....i was referring to homey...

working at work is def good, but..BUT...when i'm at work, i can read RDT jsut cuzz i have to wait for certain processes to be done..
Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Nov 1 2005, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. why ask who homes is if you answer your own question in the next statement lol nana.gif</div>

No I didn't. How did I answer it? I wanted to know who it was and what portion of what he said that the other he agreed to homes having said. nana.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>2. this came up because first your av lol i have to hurry and read any post by you then i saw tancs and after that thats when i posted this nana.gif</div>

Uh huh. Just so happens I sent you that same PM eh? LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>o and dont make everyone get rid of chick av's because of this! you said to make it so images dont show..how? thatll solve my problem while im at work but when im not they are quite nice to look at lol.</div>

On Internet Explorer...

TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - ADVANCED - Scroll to MULTIMEDIA - UNCHECK SHOW PICTURES.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Nov 1 2005, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Uh huh. Just so happens I sent you that same PM eh? LOL

TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - ADVANCED - Scroll to MULTIMEDIA - UNCHECK SHOW PICTURES.</div>

1. no PM recieved by you.
2. thanks lol
Old 11-01-2005, 01:12 PM

i can't do that at work... nana.gif
Old 11-01-2005, 01:13 PM

Like I said on a previous post, I CAN'T read any of Redzman without my eyes slipping to his damn avatar. I just can't.

My avatar is fixed, and you even get a new signature as a bonus.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:14 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

ok, i'd be up for the no girlies in avatars. why not keep all that in the 18+ section?
Old 11-01-2005, 01:16 PM

NOWWWW you send me that PM
Old 11-01-2005, 01:17 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Nov 1 2005, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. no PM recieved by you.
2. thanks lol</div>

1. Whups, I still had it open in another window, just sent it. LOL Sorry. owned.gif
2. Your welcome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Agarwal @ Nov 1 2005, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Like I said on a previous post, I CAN'T read any of Redzman without my eyes slipping to his damn avatar. I just can't.

My avatar is fixed, and you even get a new signature as a bonus.</div>

Friggin schweet mang. Love that sig.

Ya'll want me to change mine? I've got a bunch I've been saving up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkypc @ Nov 1 2005, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i'd be up for the no girlies in avatars. why not keep all that in the 18+ section?</div>

Don't think there's a way to have a specific avatar just for that section man.