The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

For All Rdtiburon

Old 04-12-2006, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You guys rock... I love working on my car... without you guys I probably would of fvcked it up pretty bad by now.
This site has so much information on it, and such great and knowledgeable people.

rdtiburon fo' life cool.gif
Old 04-12-2006, 11:22 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Without RDT, I would be paying alot of money for mechanics to do my work. The pictures and posts helped me out of alot of tight spots. I saved so much money I decided to put some of that back into the site and become a premier member so that this site can continue to expand and become better for those who, like me, need some help sometimes. I really appreciate this site. Thank you RDT!!!! fing02.gif

oh, and DrivingTibNaked <span style="color:#ff0000">is </span>a homo!
lmao.gif
Old 04-12-2006, 04:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Unkay.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:16 PM

While many people here are nice enough to Thank our Mods, Super Mods, Tech, and Admin, I want everyone to remember that the whole reason we are here is because YOU are here. While it can sometimes be a chore keeping this site looking as good as it does, answering many many questions both here and on AIM, and discussing how to keep this place up to date, encouraging, and in demand.. it would be pure torture if we did not already have a great people on this forum to Moderate.

Save for a few individuals who have either gotten banned, slapped on the wrist, or mildly rebuked, you guys make our jobs worth while. So you may be thanking us, I am thanking you. This site would not be what it is without all of us.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:27 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

to all those (except redz nana.gif ) thanks for running this shizzle
Old 04-12-2006, 06:24 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Sonata Turbo

i'm fairly new here but i gotta says you all seem a really nice bunch of poeple i've been to a few forum and it's the best i've seen and By Far smile.gif gotta says Thx to everyone who work on it smile.gif

i'm really thinking that if this summer there is a meet in the north east usa i would love to be there burnout.gif

thx all
Old 04-12-2006, 06:39 PM

It's funny I didn't read this post BECAUSE it was on the gripes/complaints forum (I don't usually read that subforum, I have enough to worry about myself... joke.gif ) but today I had sometime and got curious about thisone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Apr 11 2006, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>dude, this is one of the best forums on the entire internet. ive browsed around on some others, and none even compare. three cheers for RDT!!!</div>
I couldn't agree more with that! Anytime I have been looking around for a forum like this for other vehicles --to recommend a friend or something-- I have crashed into forums where all the threads are full of garbage and the contents has nothing to do with the title except maybe the first reply.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Apr 12 2006, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Without RDT, I would be paying alot of money for mechanics to do my work. The pictures and posts helped me out of alot of tight spots. I saved so much money I decided to put some of that back into the site and become a premier member so that this site can continue to expand and become better for those who, like me, need some help sometimes. I really appreciate this site. Thank you RDT!!!! fing02.gif
oh, and DrivingTibNaked <span style="color:#ff0000">is </span>a homo!
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Post Edited by REDZMAN</span></div>
^^^^^ lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

For that and everything else, RDT is the best community to be part of. Honest.

lmao.gif
Old 04-12-2006, 07:19 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

cool.gif Nice one REDZMAN cool.gif

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif
Old 04-12-2006, 09:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

PWNT.

LOL

You guys rock. You keep us wanting to keep it going.

Keep in mind guys, out of 3 years now, we've only had like 12 folks banned. 2 or 3 of those are duplicate accounts for folks allready banned.

so, total, I'd say we have about 8 folks banned.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:33 AM

I never even thought of it, but due in large part to this site and some of it's members I'll be relocating myself and my family hopefully within the next year.
A good site made great by great people!