The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

97tibby Walks The Plank

Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

I love the cock.

**** remaining Offensive content removed*****
Old 04-05-2006, 09:04 AM

Bye bye * waving * See ya...and I know it's painful not being welcome at YET ANOTHER PLACE. But its ok. You'll be fine. 07.gif
Old 04-05-2006, 09:05 AM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

hmmm

since i am a member at alot of these sites?

And this is my first to get banned from.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">so</span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">....</span> <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">f*** YOU TOO!!!!</span>
Old 04-05-2006, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow. Nice thread.

Shows how immature you are.

So everyone else knows, 97Tibby here has been banned from Classifieds for the 3rd time now.

Why?

He was a premier member and we have given them rights to edit their posts, so they can run Group Buy's and change the first post with no problems. We usually can TRUST them not to abuse the right.

SO, this child decides to go through his For Sale thread and edits about 10 of his posts, all info out of them to say "REMOVE". I was informed of his transgression by 2 moderators and we discussed the actions to be taken.

He was warned heavily about it, banned from classifieds for a month, and his thread closed again.

So what does he do? IM's me on AOL, so I block him. He just crys everytime he gets in trouble and frankly, I don't want to hear about it anymore. So he looks me up on Y! Messenger, I do the same and block him. Then he starts PMing me about his rights and blah blah blah, so I told him to suck it up, it wasn't going to change, and not to PM me about it again.

Yup. He PM'ed me about it again. So now his PM privilages are lost and he was warned once more. Now we have this wonderful thread.

Remember this when he trys to sell you his crap.

97tibby is now banned from our forums for life.

Enjoy it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (97Tibby @ Apr 5 2006, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>since i am a member at alot of these sites?

And this is my first to get banned from.</div>

No worries. They have been notified of your actions and status.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:46 AM

so you are sayin i cant buy the strut bar.... bwahahahaha.......

could he take legal action since he paid for the site??

reminds me so much of kit-fox... except kit tried to pm me to persuade me into talking redz into letting him back into the site
Old 04-05-2006, 10:00 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/\ no since the premier member subscription is considered a donation. he isnt entitled to anything

Kit-fox was just childish, he would just go to far trying to make a joke or some stupid stuff like that. 97tibbys actions were deliberately malicious. He tried to sell me his rims when he had the white ones, and i agreed to buy them only because he lied and said that they weighed "about 17lbs". i looked up the rims after we agreed on a price and i saw they actually weighed 29lbs! i confronted him and said the deal was off since he misrepresented the product and his response was "you caught me" instead of trying to reason why he said they were 17lbs. He didnt seem to care that he was caught in a lie.

I was worried when i called dibs on the AEM FPR because i noticed it was him that was selling, but to my suprise i paid him and i got it.

To do this sort of thing because your mad about some rules? thats sad. grow up man
Old 04-05-2006, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alex01tib @ Apr 5 2006, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>/\ no since the premier member subscription is considered a donation.</div>

Word.

And that's just TOO funny Importshark.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:15 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

haha, this kid wanted to move down to Arizona and be my f***in neighbor...

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

I dunno, ...g'luck with the purple gsx.

and uh.... I worked a lot on those business cards I sent you, so don't rip them up in your angry rage..
HAHAHA, actually go ahead. They ahve yoru name on it n' shit...

Lookout for random one post wonders with screennames like purpleGSXnurple, or not97tibby, or kitfox2, ...?

HAHA< I cna see it now.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:16 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/\ itd prolly be more like bob01elantra or something not too obvious

i think kit-fox is the only one who would actually try kit-fox2 or something that obvious haha.