The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

45 Head On Collision Deaths In 5 Yrs ,outside My Door!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

I know I may be the only one on this site that this may concern.., I'm just sick of this crap!... I live off one of the dangerous's highways in my area,a streatch I drive daily since a child..Since another headon last week,I posted on my local fourm(and about my trouble again today!)...if anyone has driven to the SWiss air 911 Memorial site would know its the worst in the province!.....alone,in just 5 years 400 injured and 45 killed!!! Its only a 30 minut streatch of road for christ sake!! any how,just my Rant as i lost my fist friend to highway 103 when I was 16...it continues!
heres a post I made with a link to the petition for the government !to divide the highway (over 4000 so far)! Ps Thanks alot if You sign it,if not, oh well.....

Clicky
Old 02-19-2009, 02:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm sorry for your losses man, that a really sucky situation. We have some places like that around here too, one of my friends in high school was late a couple times a year cause someone rolled their car into her front yard/porch/house (depending how fast they were going, lol). Anyway, I hope they change the road up there for you guys, can anyone sign the petition or just people from Canada and Nova Scotia?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

I live at the end of the most dangerous highway in Canada. Highway 63 between edmonton and fort mcmurray. I know exactly what you mean Regit. It sucks. They are in the process of twininning it but that will take several years.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

People in rural Spain are not as bad as in rural Mexico, but...

I was at this one guys house in Spain and we were out on the patio having dinner and heard tires screeching. He says "wait for it" and holds up his hand. As he dropped his hand we heard the crump of a fender bender at an intersection a few hundred feet down the road from his house

Nobody much obeyed that stop sign. owned.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 06:50 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

yes anyone can sign it...Btw,I'm 40, and have lost count of the accidents(always head ons!) I've witnessed on this road in the past 30 years, seen a lot of dead bodies, really!,I lost count!! My budd is a firefighter and has seen alot more... Check the stats for just the past 10 days!,5 incidents!! (I live near exit 7)

clicky