The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

******* Ex Girlfriend

Old 03-01-2007, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I know what you're going through, man. I was 22 when my girlfrined of five years broke up with me. It's rough, but just keep on moving and you'll get over it. And like HKC said don't start drinking. I lost a year of my life trying to drown my pain, and it didn't help at all. Hit the gym and when she sees you with a chick that's 10x hotter because you're all buff and what not, then she'll be regetting it.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Im with ya brotha, its unfortunate that alot of girls are like that tho lol
Old 03-01-2007, 10:58 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

The gym thing DEFINITELY helps. Whenever I have a fight with my gf, or whenever you're trying to get your mind off of a bad breakup or anything really, go play some bball and lift. Makes you feel 1000x better.

Girls that get like this are so much better as "friends" if u know what i mean. wink1.gif

I also second the rebound statement^^ haha. sad but true.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:49 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hey man i feel ya. i really do. just keep your head up and stay strong. there are definitely more fish in the sea. prolly bettter looking too. lol
Old 03-02-2007, 07:52 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

you should post up all the naked pics you have of her on the web now !!

WHAT ?

its just a thought !
Old 03-02-2007, 10:01 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ Yeah, it does make you feel better. Theres a hidden Members (by request) only forum on FEOA.net....at least 37 pages....
Old 03-04-2007, 10:48 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

I nkow EXCATLY what your going through...i'm in over 1 1/2 years with this girl and i love her ALOT but i just cant stand to be around her anymore, hes SOO controlling and i just dont like to be controled, i like to spend time apart sometimes and she has to spend EVERY second of EVERY day with me or else she complains i dont care...Really annoying shit, i mean the last 6 months i've be showing i dont care as much, doing almost nothing, just stay home and watch movies cause shes a party girl and she like to go out alot, so i've been showing her how different we are....i've sorta been making her not like me....but shes still talking aobtu getting married and has kids maes picked out that shes wanted since she was a little girl...siht really bothers me, plus i've just about emptied out my bank account having fun and going out with her, pretty much put my tib second to her WHICH never happened before and wont happen again! i wanted to break up with her in september but we had a cruise planned in january and it was with a couple of friends, it was already paid for, and thats all she talked about so i figured it would be a niec goodbye trip for us, but now its harder and harder to end it....i'm going to end it before the 15th just really nervous and scared, and thats just really not like me.....SORRY TO HIGHJACK, JUST ADDING INPUT... 02.gif