Canada All Canadian members here.

Tibfest 2004

Old 07-23-2004, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: NOPI St. Louis - THIS WEEKEND

Everyone in the North East corridor please read:

Tibfest is taking place on August 13th, 14th, and 15th in Kingston, Ontario, Canada

There is no need to call up for a hotel or nething because this event will be held at a campground. The price is VERY cheap. $11/person (NOT TENT)/night. so... $22 (unless they count sunday it would be $33). In US dollars, thats what?? $15-25 for 2days/3nights?!

On Friday the 13th, there will just be a meet at the campground, we all drink (excessively), have fun, whatever. Saturday there will be a "Show and Shine" at one of the local Hyundai Dealerships, followed by boozing. It's canada....drinking is required. Then, go back to the campground that night, drink more...and passout and leave the next morning.

This is the 2nd time they've had this. looking at the website @ www.tibfest.com the pictures from last year looked like it was a fun time. All generation tiburons will be there.

I've been talkin w/ ppl on HP and on NT about this. I'll be meeting up w/ a couple people from NT to get a caravan of tibs goin. Mad-Machine is going up also. If any of you can afford to take a weekend off...do so on the 13th-15th. It seems like it will be a great time.

consider this thread a roll call of sorts. if you're going, lemme know so i can expect some friendly "faces." also...if you wanna go, log onto the tibfest site and register...just so they know how many ppl to expect. Also: let me knof if you can actually get onto the site. i haven't been able to for like 5 days.

Tibfest 2004... BE THERE tongue.gif
Old 07-23-2004, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Blacktibs in a nutshell

I cant get on the site either, but sounds like fun!!
Old 07-23-2004, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t
Default Re: Shaved doorhandles and Remote Popper

yup, all registered up with blacktibby00! wink.gif
Old 08-09-2004, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Is RD Tuners Ontario dead?

alrite, i'm bumpin cuz it's almost here!

I wanna get as many non-GK's up there. so far... there's me, Arctic Chill, Mad-Machine, BLK2KTIB, and blacktibby00. i'm sure there will be other RD's up there...but it would be good to see more.

Canadianshark... you've GOTTA go. it's sooo close to you tongue.gif

Myself along w/ Arctic Chill, TruTrent and Tiburonotb are cruisin up there on thursday to get an extra day of drinking under our belts. This should be a great weekend, and i wanna see some of you guys near the area go up. I'm drivin 9 hours for this shiite!!

oh yea... if you registered before, you have to re-register. Zeneith had to re-do the registration board so everyone has to do it again. it's to let the campground know how many ppl to expect..
Old 08-10-2004, 02:59 PM

Default Re: speedvision gauges

if the weather is nice saturday, chances are I will be going.
smile.gif
Old 08-10-2004, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Shifting into 2nd...

^^ atta girl tongue.gif

it looks like friday should be the worst day while there. 40% chance of showers. all the other days are like 10%. Low to mid 20's (Celsius) the whole weekend. should be fun

Canadianshark....if you DO go... i'll be the one w/ the Tiburon tongue.gif

<span style="color:red">Locked 12/01/04. meet is well gone. ~Sparticus</span>