Canada All Canadian members here.

Hyundai Sunday 2008

Old 08-07-2008, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Accent SR
Default Hyundai Sunday 2008

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, so here are the tentative details:

Date: Sunday, August 31st 2008
Time: 2-6 pm

I'm planning on 2-6 pm, because that way it will give time for us to wash the cars in the morning, and to actually make it there. Last year it took some of us an hour and a half to make it there from 2 cities over. Plus, 10 am is just way too early. By 4pm everyone's bored because we've been hanging out all day long. I figure at 6 we can head into downtown Hamilton and hit up Hess village, where they have all those outdoor bars. Unless of course anyone has any other ideas.

For those that are making the trip from far away, we can plan a meet up for Saturday, maybe take a cruise out to Niagara Falls, or Toronto. Then go out for food/drinks Saturday night.

So, please post if you are interested. Tell me if you are definitely coming, or maybe coming. I'd like to get a list of at least 10 confirmed people, so that I can call up Hutch's and reserve the lot.

And of course, if anyone has any additional ideas or details, please post them up. I don't want to be the only one planning this, I would like it to be a collective effort.</div>

http://torontohyundaiclub.forumup.com/view...ontohyundaiclub
Old 08-09-2008, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Kari and I will be going. Im going to try to get some friends to come too.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Accent SR

Date: Sunday, August 31st 2008
Time: 2-6 pm
Location: Hutch's @ Confederation Park, Hamilton, ON (About 40 mins from US/NY border)

Location map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...=12&iwloc=A

I'm planning on 2-6 pm, because that way it will give time for us to wash the cars in the morning, and to actually make it there. Last year it took some of us an hour and a half to make it there from 2 cities over. Plus, 10 am is just way too early. By 4pm everyone's bored because we've been hanging out all day long. I figure at 6 we can head into downtown Hamilton and hit up Hess village, where they have all those outdoor bars. Unless of course anyone has any other ideas.

For those that are making the trip from far away, we can plan a meet up for Saturday, maybe take a cruise out to Niagara Falls, or Toronto. Then go out for food/drinks Saturday night.

Me and Jed will be moving into a new (larger) apartment, and are willing to offer FREE accomodation to anyone who needs it. Just bring us beer.

So, please post if you are interested. Tell me if you are definitely coming, or maybe coming. I'd like to get a list of at least 10 confirmed people, so that I can call up Hutch's and reserve the lot.

And of course, if anyone has any additional ideas or details, please post them up. I don't want to be the only one planning this, I would like it to be a collective effort.

And for those of you planning on coming from the US, but that are still confused about passport requirements:

NO YOU DO NOT NEED A PASSPORT TO CROSS INTO OR OUT OF CANADA (until January 2009)

We now have 2 confirmed sponsors for the show, Komptek (www.komptek.com) and Garage16.ca (www.garage16.ca) who will both be offering discounts at the show!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:15 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

um ill be there but i may need to tae u up on the room offer tc. i think i need a starter dammit. thattl be my room money
Old 08-22-2008, 12:36 PM

Komptek can you post an actual address? Last year I ended up going to the wrong Hutches because someone posted the wrong address, and it took me a while to find the one I needed to go to.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whiplash @ Aug 22 2008, 02:36 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Komptek can you post an actual address? Last year I ended up going to the wrong Hutches because someone posted the wrong address, and it took me a while to find the one I needed to go to.</div>

It's on Van Wagners Beach Road, Hamilton, ON
Old 08-28-2008, 05:01 PM

I can't see the picture. But I'm pretty sure I could find my way there again.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I just added a bunch of pics to the gallery under Meets & Get Togethers. If any one has any other pics, please be sure to add them. Thanks. smile.gif
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 AM

You pretty much added all of mine lol. From both hyundai sundays 07 and 08 lol. cool. I added a few of my car under accents And a few pics of other THC meets.