Canada All Canadian members here.

Gi: Bi-provincial Spring/summer Meet

Old 04-14-2010, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Turbo Tiburon

This was posted on Newtiburon and looks like late June around Revolstoke area. Anyone here want to join? So far it looks like a good number of Hyundai's are interested.

Post here if you are up for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys, i'm just curious to as how many of you would be interested in having a BC/Alberta meet sometime in the upcoming 2010 late spring/summer time? There have been a couple people from either province who make a huge commute to meet which is always cool. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could get a large group of all us here in Western Canada to get together in perhaps the Revolstoke area, or a location that is an equal distance from us driving from Calgary and Vancouver with some views for awesome pictures/video/cruising.

I'm not sure how keen you guys are out there for meets, but I know we will have 4 - 5 tibs that would be a definite yes, half of which are boosted. (We would more than likely have more tibs and many other tuners come out with us for the day!)

If you'd be interested, just make a quick post and let us know! We can work out times and dates later, but right now we're just seeing how many of you would be interested!</div>

Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Turbo Tiburon

It will be the last weekend of June.