The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.
View Poll Results: would ya like to see em?
HELL yea!
73.24%
eh, maybe
5.63%
ugh, no way, DON'T DO IT!
21.13%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Tiburon Nudity!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alrighty then! for some of you already know this from few weeks back in the shout box, i was talking about taking some naked pictures of myself with my tiburon and put em together a calender as a birthday gift for my boyfriend (nickname: fetish). of course few of you guys may have thought that i was 'all talk and no action' (yes i'm talkin about you majik wink1.gif ) but guess what! my mom owns 25 acres of wildlife land! she only uses 2-3 acres in the front, so of course i've got plenty of privacy out there haha.
also, my best friend has a really nice digital camera, and she agreed to take the pictures for me. three weeks ago (just before it started to snow outside) we went back yard and took some pics, up to a total of 14 pics. they're not all that awesome because my friend had curfew and was sposed to be home soon, plus her camera was low on the battery. but i think the pics so far are cute n sexy!
now fetish is pretty much not content yet with me posting some or just one pic here, but that is because he's very protective of me, and feels that if i do such thing, someone might go out and try to find me. for all of you that have wife/girlfriend, i'm sure you all understand how he feels!
well i sure hope none of you will do such thing wink.gif but do please vote, and if i get positive result, i'll be sure to talk to my boyfriend, and he probably will be fine with it!

be warned, i have petite breasts, but hey that's what makes me sexy-cute!

if you want to add any reply to this thread, feel free to, i'll read them anyways

and also admin/mods, just an fyi, after my bf's comfortable with me posting pics, i'll start a new thread with a neat title to post the pics, if that is any problem at all, please let me know!!!! thanks!

luv~foxxy

just an info tip, fetish and I are all about the sex! it's just that the pictures are new to us, and we're all excited with them and he doesn't feel like sharing just yet. but given time, he'll somewhat grow out of it, and he'll be ok with me posting the pics only here, it's just that i'm excited with the fact that i actually finally did it after weeks of planning! and would like to share with you guys here.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

um...I guess you have never watched the commercials saying whatever you post online gets looked at by the world eh?

call me old fashioned but respect is out the door once the skin is revealed.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:45 AM

Vehicle: 99 rd2 coupe 1.8

^^I agree. They should be just for him.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:31 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

can you say "attention whore"? tongue.gif j/k
Old 12-13-2007, 07:46 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Don't put them up here, please. Less than hour after you put them here, they'll be everywhere else.
Plus, it's not becoming.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:08 PM

thanks for the hints guys, i'll keep that in mind! also i thought you cannot view 18+ forum unless you're a member?
oh well,

and radu, its nympho, not whore lol, yea i know your just kiddin, but i'm just sayin, i never had sex with anyone but my bf (and by sex i'm talkin about intercourse, but anything else like blowing or hand jobs, sure i've done it with others when i was single)

plus i like that word, it describes me pretty well, my mind is always in the gutter, and i'm always talking dirty lol

technically i'm thinking we're probably just going to share one picture, just to get other's opinion, which would be a good idea, cuz for quite a while now, me and fetish were talking about sending some pics to playboy, and see if they'll accept it for thier magazine and whatnot. so posting a pic here and gettin some variety of opinions would probably give us some clues about that. why not post a pic here, if we're gonna send some to playboy as well? lol
Old 12-13-2007, 01:27 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

you can PM me the pictures if ppl on the boards don't wanna see 'em. wink1.gif
Old 12-13-2007, 01:32 PM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

^^^ +1 cool.gif cool.gif
Old 12-13-2007, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

QUOTE (Kantizuni @ Dec 13 2007, 08:46 AM)
Don't put them up here, please. Less than hour after you put them here, they'll be everywhere else.
Plus, it's not becoming.

you just don't want to be caught at the puter, sticky, broke, and confused, hehe.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:38 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

PM here too please if you decide to.