The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Texas Judge William Adams beats his daughter unmerciful - EXTREME WARNING!

Old 11-02-2011, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon Beta
Default Texas Judge William Adams beats his daughter unmerciful - EXTREME WARNING!

Happened in 2004, daughter has had the tape the whole time.

I'm posting this in here because this WILL make some peoples stomachs turn. I dont condone child abuse and this guy deserves to be beaten to every ounce of his life for what he did to his daughter.

I couldnt watch the whole thing, and Im sure there will be many other members who wont be able to watch it either. Its important that this "Judge" never get re-elected or has the satisfaction of being in any public office for his actions.

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

Once again...THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! TAKE EXTREME WARNING IF YOU CAN NOT WATCH A CHILD BEING ABUSED!

The beating starts at around 50 seconds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o
Old 11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That's just a beating. Nowhere near reasonable for discipline. What an a**hole.

And I don't buy for one second that the mother shouldn't be held accountable for her part.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Both parents should be punished , whipped!!.. I have had a yardstick and a belt across my ass a few times as a child under 10, usually only 3 cracks for punishment, which i feel was deserved and taught me a lesson.. .. This is ridiculous!, poor girl!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

whip the parents, indy style.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:40 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Wow, sh*t like that infuriates me. Especially that he was hitting his daughter. His son would be a bit different but still wrong.

I got cracked a few times myself as a child, but it was well deserved. This is beyond wrong.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

I agree with a sparse few now and then to keep the 'authority figure' intact, but it is not about retribution. It should only be used as a tool, I think she would have been just as scared after three cracks as she was after fifteen.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I dont think beating a 16 year old girl is right. I'm glad she released the video so the world can see what horrible people her parents are.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

he must relly hate computers now! lmao

i love how the parents got into an argument over who got the belt.

i hope he sees some familiar faces in prison-... karma at it's best!
Old 12-20-2011, 01:43 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

I want to cut that guys throat, seriously.