The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Owned?

Old 08-08-2013, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Sonata
Default Owned?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8135929AAiSqoy

My boyfriend acts like he owns me and I always give in. Am I weak?

I'm 23 years old and I've been seeing this man for a year. He is 40 but he looks young. He was nice at first but soon after we started dating, he changed. He's always ordering me around and treating me like a slave. At first, it made me upset, but I never found the strength to stand up to him. I feel really small and inferior around him. As time went on, I began to just accept it and I've turned into his spineless little slave.

It's to the place where he tells me what to wear. The other night, we went out and he made me dress trashy. I'm really thin, but I have a big full butt. He made me wear these tight short shorts that made my butt cheeks hang out and I got stares and whistles from men all night long. This is really personal, but the other night, he wanted us to have anal sex. I didn't want to and he backed me into a corner and looked down on me like he was going to do something (though he's never hit me before)...I thought it would be my chance to stand up to him, but I turned into a limp noodle and I dropped to my knees. He just smirked and dragged me to his bedroom and from there, well, my butt was his......I feel like he owns me in every aspect of my life, but I don't know how to stand up to him.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Where's the problem?
Old 08-10-2013, 06:24 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

She never said anything about making a sammich.

That's more than a problem, its an outrage
Old 08-10-2013, 06:35 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I never understood why women put up with crap like that. I had a friend years back that treated every woman he dated like crap. He didn't hit them or anything like that, but talked to them like they were worthless. He was considered good looking, but was no model. Yet most of them would jump at the chance to date him, despite knowing how he treated every woman he had ever been with. I never understood it!? Some woman are just stupid.