The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

NWS - OMG - NSFW

Old 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default NWS - OMG - NSFW

okay... so I needed to grab a file from my work computer tonight. I logged into Citrix, which has an IE app loaded that gets us into our network so intranet and network drives are accessible. Well, since "My Computer" isn't an application loaded on Citrix, I opened up IE and I can get to our network drive by typing I:/. Well, our "My Documents" is H: and instead of typing in the drive letter I just typed "My Documents" into the IE address bar.

That didn't work (of course) and it searched Bing. Well... Bing gives you YouTube results as well, and the first one was this - a lady stripping for the camera. click for link

Our company monitors network activity pretty closely. YouTube is restricted except through Citrix. I'd hate to explain this to IT had I accidentally clicked the link. stupid Bing...
Old 11-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

They are watch us at work pretty damn close too, but our IT is pretty good about being able to tell if you clicked then closed it really quick... or hung around on the site.