The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

I think I got propositioned by the Filipino cougar who cut my hair...

Old 05-17-2010, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Tib
Default I think I got propositioned by the Filipino cougar who cut my hair...

I always go to the same walk-in Salon to get my hair cut. Usually get it cut by the same two girls, this time it was a new lady. Mid 40's, tight body for someone her age and Websters definition of a 'Cougar'. Short and tight jean skirt, revealing shirt, over the top jewelry, fake tan, red high heels...it's like she bought the whole outfit at http://www.dresslikeacougar.com.

So half way through the cut I go to bring my arm out from underneath the smock to show her something, when I accidentally put my hand up her dress and brushes her bare ass with the back of my hand. I apologize profusely, she laughs it off...no big deal. The rest of the cut is just small talk. When it was all over I stand up to walk towards the register when she cuts me off, gets inches away from my face, and in a soft broken English whisper she says "I forgot show you the back room. You like me to show you the backroom ?" At this point my brain is trying to comprehend not only the broken English, but the context of what she just said. I sat there for a couple of seconds like I a deer in headlights and respond "Ahhh...ummm no I'm all set, thanks." She looked very disappointed and then proceeded to tell me she works every Friday and I should come back to see her next time.

If I was not married I would have tagged it like Mark Ecko...but all in all it was the most interesting hair cut experience I have had, and the fact was she cut my hair better then any of the other girls at this place. I'm kind of nervous to go back there, but it is a great deal for haircuts, close to my house and it could double as a Brothel...I guess I should be going there every week to get my haircut...but she made me feel kind of uncomfortable.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Haha!

Guess I should come up your way for my next haircut lol.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

this exact thing happened to my friend and he tagged it. she kept calling him afterward but he never picked up haha. there are a lot of hidden opportunities you'd never imagine.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

pics-stfu.gif
Old 05-18-2010, 08:06 AM

Vehicle: 02 accent

Hairdressers ork for tips. I've had breasts rubbed on my face during a haircut, and plenty of other "special attention".

As long as you don't think you're the only one she does that for, you're two consenting adults.....