The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

How do y'all feel...

Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Accent
Default How do y'all feel...

After your girlfriend or wife tells you about her past sexual partners? Not in detail, but how many she's been with and how recently she was with someone before you two got together? Does it kinda weird you out for a while or are you the type to just say, "that was before we met."

Also, found out tonight that 4 years ago my girlfriend was with another girl. Must have been when she entered college. Kinda turns me on and makes the whole I've been with this many guys before you seem not such a big deal. Before my girl and I hooked up about 2 months prior I was banging this chick for no reason other than to just hit it. My girl knows and doesn't think less of me.

But back to my main question, how do you guys react or feel after your significant other divulges her past partners?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

i don't like to hear that they've been with more partners than me. it makes me feel like i fell short somewhere in my life. i usually avoid this topic entirely because what's the point of knowing? you can't change anything or do anything about it so i just focus on the now.

on a side note, i'm friends with a few of my exes and my girl is friends with one of hers. they hang out every once and awhile and i think it sort of bothers me. i can't help but think that when he's with her he's thinking of all the times he used to hit it.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:34 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

The past is the past. As long as its not some ridiculous number of guys...
Old 05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

haha, i met some girl thru a friend back when i first got out of high school.. the girl said on the first date that she had been with 13 guys but she didnt want me to feel any different about her...... dealt with the night.. didn't talk to her again.. she was like 17 at the time...

got a bunch of emails over the next few weeks about 'missing out on something special' and a bunch of other stuff.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^HAHAHAHAHA. omg i've been there. sophomore dance in high school i met this chick who showed off her cleavage all the time. i'm not going to point out details, but everytime i talked to another girl she would rudely butt in and force the other girls away. she got furious when my buddy finally backed me up and told her off, called her a skank and to leave me alone in peace.

The past is the past. As long as its not some ridiculous number of guys...

i agree so long as the girl is nice and hot.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

My GF and I have only been dating for a month, but we've been good friends for 2 1/2 years. I know quite a bit about her past. She dated one guy for a year while we were friends. During that time, I heard all about her sexual exploits. Doesn't bother me at all.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:17 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

interesting conversation.

it bothers me alittle bit when the ole lady talks about her ex boyfriends and how they use to wine and dine her and all that hoopla sh*t.. i see it if im not doing something right then she wouldnt be with me or vise versa. I havent been completely honest with all the partners ive slept with and im sure shes hidding some detailed info from her past. But just dont be bringing it up unless you tend to start an arguement. then thats a good fire starter for me.