The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Holiday Edition Of Featured Girl On Ha!

Old 11-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Check out December's Featured Girl:

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/girl.php

It was gonna go to Sock's girl, but she didnt get her stuff into the interviewer in time. So she'll be there sometime in the new year once she submits her stuff. If anyone is wondering, most of the girls (with the exception of like 2...who are members here), are on the site over there. I can only imagine what kind of stuff they talk about in the females only forum! lmao.gif Anyway, we wanted to do a Holiday edition, hence why the December girl let the HA photographer & interviewer let her take pics of her in the Christmas clothing. smile.gif We'll probably be doing more holiday edition features like that with other holidays too, like St Pattys Day, Easter, and so on! smile.gif

Oh yeah, and look for a full professional calendar next year....it'll be all Hyundai's with some of the girls. And we have gotten requests from some of the girls over there to have a guy calendar for them. So if any guys are interested in showing their muscles in front of their Hyundai's for the girlies....send either TheDonsWife or ElectricTuscani a PM over there. They handling it. smile.gif
Old 11-21-2008, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

whoooooooooo the fvck is krystal?!?! oooooh my god

hump.gif
Old 11-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Wait until you see January and February! wink1.gif

Also...HA is working on something with Hyundai USA now. I'm about to dump a ton of money into the site and the marketing efforts are about to explode there. I cant get into details just yet, but 2009 is going to be a VERY good year for us. smile.gif
Old 11-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I wish you luck in dealing with Hyundai USA. We at HP.com were supposed to have a bunch of stuff going on with them, but they kept flaking. They had us out to their office in Cali, invited us to the SCCA Pro-Rally, talked on the phone... but nothing ever came of it. Hope you have better luck.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:43 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I've had good experiences with HyundaiUSA. They seem like quite laid back and easy going businessmen who don't really care as long as there is no risk for them.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

wow hail.gif
Old 11-30-2008, 11:59 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i love the bum gap in pic 1 hail.gif
Old 12-12-2008, 10:44 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (DTN @ Nov 21 2008, 07:43 PM)
I've had good experiences with HyundaiUSA. They seem like quite laid back and easy going businessmen who don't really care as long as there is no risk for them.

Hyundai Canada is pretty cool too. The VP of sales showed up at Hyundai Sunday with his 69 Mustang....lol.... lmao.gif Only because they took the rear seats out of their 350hp GK (demo car), and he wanted to bring his kids.