The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

hahahaha.. Baristas are funny!

Old 12-02-2008, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE
Default hahahaha.. Baristas are funny!

So Yesterday I went to my hubby's favorite coffee stand that has scantly clad chicks. They are really hot. Well anyways I ordered and was talking to the chick, she was super friendly. After I paid she went to give me my change and she leaned way out of the window... She was looking right down my low cut shirt. It was really funny. Then she asked if I was running late for work. I smiled and said No that I was on time. Then she giggled and asked if I wanted to stay and she could make me late. I laughed and gave her her tip and drove off.

Then today when I stopped by there was a truck in front front of me and another car behind me. The truck in front of me order 4 or more drinks and I was stuck. But she kept looking out the window at me and smiling and waving. The truck pulled away and the car behind me left. I pulled forward. She was taking the guys order at the other window. She finished his order and smiled at me. She started busting up laughing. I was so confused then she told me how she had another chick with brown hair in a yellow hyundai come there earlier, and she totally thought it was me. She said something to the affect of, "Hey sweet you like my outfit today?" I guess the chick was like yeah sure. Then after they were talking a little bit more she realized that it was me that was there. I laughed and said it happens to everyone at one time or another. Then She asked if I liked it and told her that was the reason that I was there. That my husband and talked to her yesterday and she had said that they were going to start wearing santa outfits. She laughed and wanted to know what hubby drove. I said it was a little red accent, and said that he would be there in a little bit. Anyway, she told me I better come back tomorrow, because they don't have very many women that go there. I was the first one she had served. LOL!!!

Anyways, I went to lunch with hubby, and he had told me that as soon as he showed up at the coffee stand the chick was like you must be hubby... And they had a conversation similar to mine. It was just really funny to me so I had to tell someone! Now hubby is going to budget in coffee money for me! GO ME!!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:34 AM

Vehicle: 02 accent

rolleyes.gif
Old 12-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Well, it's just one more thing me and the wife have in common. smile.gif

At least I don't have to pretend to not look at chicks. I only get in trouble if I don't point them out. tongue.gif
Old 12-06-2008, 09:05 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon

Thats really freaking awesome and way hott smile.gif
Go Stacy!!! banana.gif