The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Girls who turn into freaks

Old 04-16-2010, 10:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99 Red Tib
Default Girls who turn into freaks

A friend of mine and I were having a conversation recently about how he took this girls virginity a couple of years ago. She was 19 at the time and pretty much a saint. She didnt drink, do drugs, studied really hard, dressed very conservative, and was practically a nun. He saw her the other day and she has turned into the biggest freak ever. She wears low cut and belly shirts, tight jeans, heals, make up, hair done up, and so on.

They talked for awhile and come to find out, after he took her virginity and they broke up shortly afterwards, she realized how much she was missing by being this perfect little girl. She changed and started going out more, going to parties, and having fun. She isnt a slut supposedly but she is a big time partier and enjoys life. I was laughing the whole time because the reason why they broke up is because she was too conservative for him. Now shes had this change and shes a total knock out and loves to have fun. He should of stayed with her and he could of had an awesome girlfriend now.

Anyone else know a girl like this? Someone who was super shy and conservative but one day just changed and is a complete opposite? Or what about girls who you went to school with who were really gawky and not someone you would of touched but saw them years later and ended up having a jaw drop?
Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

what happens in vegas stays in vegas

cept herpies