The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Ganja

Old 01-10-2007, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I had to stop smoking it when I was about 21 because I had a problem with acid and couldnt even smoke anymore without getting really paranoid.

So I kinda gave up every single thing I did then and drank every once in a while.

Well lately I was diagnosed with adult epstein barr or mono, so drinking was out of the question (it can kill you when you have mono or something).

So because I'm on zoloft and suffer little to no anxiety I figured I would try and smoke again and see how it went. I dont 'need' anything per se but sometimes when im at home lonely or bored I used to like a drink. Just like 2-3 beers to get me off to sleep.

So anyways, the first toke was a bit weird, I mean I hadnt felt that way in ten years or more.. But the second and third were well cool man.

I always pop a zoloft about an hour before, just to make sure I dont have an anxiety attack but I find it really relaxing smile.gif

Anyway just thought I would share that with you all.

Oh and sara evan's suds in the bucket kicks ass when youre stoned.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:55 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

keep it smoky man cool.gif
Old 01-11-2007, 03:30 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

and this is locked locked.gif