The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Ever hooked up with someone at a wedding?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon
Default Ever hooked up with someone at a wedding?

Im reading the new maxim and its talking about people hooking up at weddings (not the bride & groom) and it made me wonder who here has done it. I've gone to a couple of weddings last year and it would of been pretty easy to hook up with a bridesmaid or some other person there just because of the fact that they both had open bars and everyone was beyond drunk. Plus every single girl there wanted what the bride had, so they were in full creep mode and looking to hook up.

May have to start pulling some ideas out like from Wedding Crashers and see what can be done. laugh.gif naughty.gif
Old 05-26-2010, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Plus every single girl there wanted what the bride had, so they were in full creep mode and looking to hook up.

i went to a wedding last week. that's exactly how it went down!! hahaha. lot of hot chicks. 3/4 of them were taken, but it would have been easy.

it's soooo funny and ironic that you're there for a wedding, and hit on her friends.