The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Emma Stone sex tape exists.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 00 elantra
Default Emma Stone sex tape exists.

Putting this in here in case the thread becomes NWS

Emma Stone may be joining the ranks of Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.

The “Gangster Squad” actress recorded a sex tape, and it’s not with her current beau, Andrew Garfield, a source told RadarOnline.com.

The 24-year-old starlet reportedly filmed the racy video before meeting her “Spider-Man” co-star.

“She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it,” the insider explained.

The X-rated tape hasn’t surfaced yet. However, it’s apparently not in Stone’s possession.

“The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with,” said the source, whom Radar identifies as a close friend of the actress.

“But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes.”

In any case, Stone won’t be exploiting the scandalous reel for her benefit.

“Emma's really happy with her career and proud of where she is,” the source added. “There's no way she would organize the release of the tape.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1206600

sT3Gi.gif

Old 12-25-2012, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon i4

I am not Barrack Obama but I approve of this message!