The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.
View Poll Results: What drugs have you done?
Weed
65.22%
Coke
17.39%
Meth
4.35%
Ecstacy
21.74%
Heroin
8.70%
Pharmies (pill popper)
34.78%
Other
34.78%
100% drug free
30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Drug Topic

Old 06-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

nope... I got enough smoke for a lifetime as a Wildland Firefighter.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 accent hb gsi

my whole things is moderation i dont think anything is bad in moderation if you can say yeah i do coke about 3 times a year your ok sometimes drugs can let you learn yourself alittle better ive done em all in moderation some i like some no but moderation is the key
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 02/hyundai/accent

when i graduated high school a few moons ago i had my old 8th grade history teacher (who by the way is a pretty big pot head) tell. do what you gotta do in moderation and have a good time. but stay away from heroin meth and crack. The summer i graduated before i went off to college i ended meeting up with him while i was with my friends and we ended up smoking a blunt before going in to see a movie. i will prob never forget that.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:06 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

QUOTE(omeletduefromage @ Jun 26 2009, 09:08 PM)
when i graduated high school a few moons ago i had my old 8th grade history teacher (who by the way is a pretty big pot head) tell. do what you gotta do in moderation and have a good time. but stay away from heroin meth and crack. The summer i graduated before i went off to college i ended meeting up with him while i was with my friends and we ended up smoking a blunt before going in to see a movie. i will prob never forget that.

That's very, very cool. It's making me think about all my old teachers hahaha, I can name quite a few who probably smoked.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:03 AM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

I woke up this past Thursday out of the most terrifying dream ever. I was getting sooooo fucked up in my dream and when I woke up I was actually high. Very hard to explain but within 5 minutes of waking up I had come down hard and went through withdraw. For most of the day I was dope sick and wanted to kill everything and everyone. The worst is I wanted to kill the demon (that's what I hear in my head screaming "feed me mother fucker feed me" It is really scary. I contemplated killing my self for the first time in years. Obviously I fought through it and am still here. But that was the worst feeling ever. I know that I am living with a problem for the rest of my entire life and I thank my wife and kids for making me the strongest man in the world.

All I can say to anyone who's ever battled or is battling addiction is to Hold on. What ever it is that keeps you strong hold on.

end rant.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

i'm drug free
Old 06-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

QUOTE(slyderdai @ Jun 27 2009, 09:03 AM)
I woke up this past Thursday out of the most terrifying dream ever. I was getting sooooo fucked up in my dream and when I woke up I was actually high. Very hard to explain but within 5 minutes of waking up I had come down hard and went through withdraw. For most of the day I was dope sick and wanted to kill everything and everyone. The worst is I wanted to kill the demon (that's what I hear in my head screaming "feed me mother fucker feed me" It is really scary. I contemplated killing my self for the first time in years. Obviously I fought through it and am still here. But that was the worst feeling ever. I know that I am living with a problem for the rest of my entire life and I thank my wife and kids for making me the strongest man in the world.

All I can say to anyone who's ever battled or is battling addiction is to Hold on. What ever it is that keeps you strong hold on.

end rant.

Wow. Glad you made it through it. This is exactly the reason I question the moderation argument with some drugs. How much is no longer moderate? If you inadvertently pass that line you could be battling your inner demon for the rest of your life. It doesn't seem worth it to me to try any of the typically highly addictive drugs.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

I have done acid twice, shrooms once and meth one time but not by my choice(the meth), it was put in my drink at a party. I smoked cigarettes for ten years and used to drink every night pretty much through my twenties. I just recently gave up on maryjane in the begining of june when I ran out. I have been reading alot of books as of late and I would like to retain some of the info I am reading. Of all the things cigarettes were by far the hardest to give up.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Accent GS

I have only done weed and that was almost ten years ago. The days of high school were fun. No bills, girls, weed, and soccer.