Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Where The Hell Are The Prices?

Old 03-27-2009, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay before I get started, sorry for redundant posts of the past, but I did a search, lurked around, and I don't think theres another thread the same as this one right now

RED ZMAN, cool your jets.

So I'm looking at the Konig Knight rims, after hearing Konig was the way to go somewhere in this forum. However, after digging around on the site and several fruitless Google searches, I still don't know how much these things will cost me. So does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

looking for them in the wrong manner. yes, konig owns the company, but they are under the maxxim name hence why you couldn't find them.

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/m...st.html#Knight
Old 03-27-2009, 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 1998 & 2001 Tiburon

Dude, it literally took me 30 seconds to find these.

Google search = konig knight wheels

Linky

I think the reason you're under the impression that konigs are good wheels is becasue they nmake some very light wheels that are resonabley priced.

The knights are branded as Maxxim though(which I think is a branch of konig?) and appear to be much heavier rims.

If I were you I'd go with something like this\/\/\/

Konig Feather

or this

Konig Britelite

Depending on the size you want both of these wheels will probably be cheaper than the Maxxim Kinghts.

I know Redzman had a set of britelites and he absolutely loved them...
Old 03-27-2009, 11:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (Modified88 @ Mar 27 2009, 10:45 PM)
Okay before I get started, sorry for redundant posts of the past, but I did a search, lurked around, and I don't think theres another thread the same as this one right now

RED ZMAN, cool your jets.

So I'm looking at the Konig Knight rims, after hearing Konig was the way to go somewhere in this forum. However, after digging around on the site and several fruitless Google searches, I still don't know how much these things will cost me. So does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.

Cool my jets?

Uhm, I'm sorry, WHO are you again?

Learn how to search, and learn not to tell the staff here what to do. Now that you know what to look for, go search for the right wheel.