Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

What Do You Think Of These Wheels?

Old 06-23-2006, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Hey!

The out-of-stock rims I've been waiting for have still not arrived & I can't put off getting wheels any longer as my tyres are all pretty much bald now. The weather has been a joke lately & the tyres have been slipping & sliding all over the place... Very scary when the car loses traction around steady bends at speeds as low as 60kms/hr & slowly starts to yaw sad.gif

Anyway, these are pretty new & they're very different from what I was originally after but they're in stock!

Crappy chop...

What do you guys reckon? Too much?

Otherwise, I'll prolly just get these...

Any help would be great fing02.gif
Old 06-23-2006, 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I've seen a cavalier with something very similar... Looked really good.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Go with a nice 5 spoke instead of this crazy stuff. I don't like them too much.
sorry oz
Old 06-23-2006, 09:37 PM

It's too BUSY!
The 2nd set you have there looks nice!
Old 06-23-2006, 10:15 PM

I thought they'd look too busy too but I've seen a couple of cars with very similar wheels & they looked pretty sweet...

These ones are slightly different in the center of the wheel but the overall look is pretty clean, I reckon.

Old 06-23-2006, 10:39 PM

Wow those are the lowest profile tires I have ever seen!!! I do like the rims, they are a little busy though.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

sorry Oz, but i have to spare you on this one. i'm being honest here afterall it is feedback. i really don't like them not even for one second. they look like something from star wars. they don't look clean at all, they look like a cobweb from a 40's horror thriller and the overgrown spider is behind it. man... no way. especially not on a hyundai. you just might get away with it if you had a black infiniti g35 or something but damn man it doesn't fit anywhere on your car. your car is beautiful right now, get some nice 5spoke or multispoke rims for it, not something from a comic book mang!

if you want new rims i suggest you find an online source, call them up and make damn sure they're in stock and can ship right away.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:09 PM

^ lol.

Where do you come up with this stuff?!
Old 06-23-2006, 11:17 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

haha Oz you have to know me to understand... but if you want me to answer that: watching too many classic movies? smile.gif

best rims i've ever seen:
it's too bad they're not real... but hella sexy.

ps. don't let them rim dealers f*ck with ya. i had some argument with some d*psh*t because he didn't want to sell a rim because i wasn't 100% sure about the color. then after i decide, tells me it's not like he mentioned they were in stock. just be sure they are nice and helpful. also, what helps is finding a company you like, calling their website contact phone number and asking for a genuine distributor. they'll treat you like a customer should.

hehe, here you go bro something to get you back on track maybe:
Old 06-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

the first wheels would like good on the right vehicle. A bright colored car would be best. The black and darkness of the blue don't really mix well IMO, and because there is "so much going on" with that wheel, you need a larger wheel (18" or larger) which really doesn't look good on Tiburons, unless they have a huge body kit. I wouldn't do anything larger than 17" on a Tib with no body kit... personally, I think 16" looks best with the stock body, which would suggest getting a simple wheel