Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Updated*Pics of my Bronze wheels** 56k warning

Old 06-22-2004, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cyber shark, what car do you have that is "forest green" the only dark green that i know of that came on tiburons is called Savanah Green... and was only on RD1's if that's what you have then no it is not Forest Green it is Savanah green (how do i know this you ask? because my car is the exact same color as x7xstring's)

...if it isn't what you have then i'm wrong and it could very well be forest green. and i would apologize. but i can't htink of a nother green on a tiburon besides that bright green...is that called forest green?
Old 06-22-2004, 06:19 PM

QUOTE (CyberShark)
I was asking the color of his car 'cause I'm looking for a new set of wheels and my car is Forest Green(which is different). I wanted to know what the bronze color would look like on my car. I don't think that pic does it justice. Would be nicer to see a pic of the whole side of the car.

Yeah Tib'n'rice is right. My colour is Savanah green.
Forest Green is a little darker.
I will post better pics soon - dont worry bronze looks SICK with green, even on forest green... but I would get a darker bronze with Forest green, Konigs has some nice dark bronze wheels, and are very light.

Theres a guy at my work with 15" dark bronze Konigs, they weigh 10lbs
They're nice, but not as sweet as mine of course! , LOL
Old 06-22-2004, 06:32 PM

TibNRice, Hyundai came out with Forest Green with the 2000 Tibs. Forest Green has a more "blueish tint' to it for lack of a better word. It looks like Ford's Emerald Green- the originator of that type of color, Which happened to be the color of my first car back in 91' , the Mustang 5.0. LX.
x7xstring: Can't wait to see the pics, it will go a long way in helping me to make my own decision. Thanks..
Old 06-22-2004, 08:31 PM

Default BFgoodrich Sorcher tires

I put up a couple more pics, but they were taken at 9 o'clock at night. ...better pics are comming
Old 06-23-2004, 06:37 PM

Can't wait to check out those pics.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:42 AM

QUOTE (CyberShark)
TibNRice, Hyundai came out with Forest Green with the 2000 Tibs. Forest Green has a more "blueish tint' to it for lack of a better word. It looks like Ford's Emerald Green- the originator of that type of color, Which happened to be the color of my first car back in 91' , the Mustang 5.0. LX.
x7xstring: Can't wait to see the pics, it will go a long way in helping me to make my own decision. Thanks..

thanks didn't know the 2000 came out with a dark green. i thought they only had that bright color green.

x7xstring...your car is sexy, i wish my paint was in that good of condition...makesme almos want to paint the wheels i get bronze, but i think i'm gonna stick to black.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:18 PM

Now that's ALOT BETTER. Yea, you are right, bronze is hot on the green!! Thanks for the pics, it's gonna help me alot when I buy my new wheels!!!
Old 06-24-2004, 10:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

All I gotta say is DAYUM!!