Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

springs and rubbing

Old 01-28-2003, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default springs and rubbing

i'm definately gonna get the eibach sprins for my 2000 elantra, but i'm concerned about two things: rubbing/scraping on the bottom, and as to whether or not it'll look stupid to have an elantra lowered? any opinions?
Old 01-28-2003, 07:51 AM

I hear people using the new tiburons struts smile.gif ..I dunno man...Wanna buy some smile.gif
Old 01-28-2003, 08:01 AM

You already asked the same question on the other thread. NO, you won't look stupid lowering an Elantra (unless you low it too much = more than 2" and even then depends on how your car is modified). Usually 1.5" is enough, but if you're so concerned about how you're going to look with your car lowered, maybe you should try to think about it more, go see some folks that has done the job, because asking it here won't solve your fears. Get in touch with someone in your area and watch with your own eyes. But if you still want to know, reasonable lowered Elantras look much better.