Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Selby Anti-Sway Bar installed

Old 07-15-2001, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selby Anti-Sway Bar installed

I ordered it from www.whiteline.com.au for $140. I got the variable one (although I'm using the middle settings).

It took 20 minutes total for the install, and most of that was because my torque wrench could only go about 1/8th of a turn for some of the bolts. I'd post installation instructiosn, but Eyescream's over on FXtreme are really good. Although you don't have to take anything off but the swaybar (he removed a suspension arm for easier installation). If you carefully snake it around the muffler/piping, you only have 6 bolts total to deal with.

Results: better cornering, especially heavy, sustained cornering. I noticed immediately that the car doesn't feel better going into the turns, but they seem more effortless and the car comes out of the turns very nicely. I don't have to over-correct when leaving an on-ramp, etc.

Definitely worth it! Cheap, easy to install, improvements in every part of driving (except straight lines smile.gif )

later,
a
Old 07-16-2001, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does anyone know if they make it for a 96 elantra? last time i checked their website, it said only for tibs and accents (excel) i think.
Old 07-16-2001, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

The have LANTRA (down under for Elantra) and Coupe (Down under for Tiburon).

Check there full catalog for exact applications.